FINAL ARC:CH-7

A majestic palace stood at the seaside of the vast ocean kissing it's view. The roof of the palace was made of blue crystals, with shiny golden particles embedded in it. Due to this whenever the sun rays reflected on its surface it gave out a lovely rainbow. The gigantic pure white walls of this palace was decorated with beautiful white roses climbing the length and breadth of it. A wide balcony was attached to every huge window of the palace.
Two figures could be seen standing outside one of its balconies. They were both facing the ocean view that greeted them every morning.

"~Hng~" Ivar hummed when his man snuggled him from behind. The cool sea breeze was blowing against his face. It made him feel very good. But the warmth radiating from the body hugging him from behind felt the best. Guang Wang Lei's two hands encircled around his waist. His chin fell on Ivar's shoulder, the hot breath exhaling right next to his neck. Because Wang Lei's chest was pressed against his back he could feel this man's heartbeat thumping against him. 

"Do you like it?" Guang Wang Lei asked, turning his face very close to Ivar's.

A beautiful smile graced on his lips as he replied lovingly. "Yes. I love it."

Life couldn't be so perfect for him. Ivar never thought that he would find such peace and fulfillment in his life. But the blessing called Guang Wang Lei was giving him a life so perfect that it almost felt like a dream. However the hands tightening around his waist as it squeezed him lightly assured Ivar that this was not a dream but his real life now.
Both of them were still dressed in their night robes. The thin fabric covering their bodies was unable to hide the love bite marks on both their neck.
Everyday they were drowning in the pleasure of each other's company.

A couple of weeks has already went by since Nulis has left with Danyi. They weren't back yet.

A/N: Danyi's name came from the word 'Donyi' which means sun in my language. I have a very wierd taste when it comes to naming my characters don't I? 👁️👄👁️

The palace that Wang Lei had promised to Ivar was quickly finished shortly after. As soon as it was done both of them moved together in here. Of course this was because Wang Lei wanted to live alone with his babe only. The ocean view before them made everything so romantic.

"Let's go and make breakfast together." Ivar pecked his lover's lips once as he turned around to face him. He then encircled his arms around Wang Lei's broad shoulders as he hugged him. His face was tilting up because Wang Lei was taller than him.

Guang Wang Lei ogled at his kitty. He kept staring at the red lips. Unable to contain himself he bent over and kissed those cherry red lips, sucking onto it, tasting the sweet essence of his babe.

Obscene kissing filled the balcony as the two lovers kissed each other.

Groaning a bit Guang Wang Lei picked up his kitty kitty, then he placed him on the handrail of the balcony. He put his arms around his waist to make sure that his kitty doesn't fall off. Then he deepened the kiss.

"~Ahn~"

When the two parted their lips they looked at each other with burning eyes.

Guang Wang Lei caressed his Ivar's red cheeks. Nuzzling his fingers against his soft skin he chuckled saying. "That was a sweet breakfast. But....." He gave those two round butts in his hands a light squeeze.

"~En~" Ivar yelped shyly.

"If I were to have this meal it would be perfect!" In his husky voice he whispered this into his lover's ears. Guang Wang Lei noticed the tip of his ears turning red as Ivar looked at him with a strong blush decorating his face.

"Horny Ass bastard!" Ivar exclaimed very affectionately.

The two people went inside. To eat their meal.

Not that kind of meal but real food.

Making breakfast together had become a daily routine for these two. Every morning after they wake up they would take their time to make their food together. As always Ivar had great cooking skills. His wifely hands were absolutely amazing. Even Guang Wang Lei who didn't are much began to eat a lot more than he usually did. His wife's hands were simply the best. But the husband was very bad at cooking. Even making an omelet was kind of hard for him. In the first try he burnt the omelet until it was pure black. The second time was better but it was still close to dark brown. The third time wasn't any better. Guang Wang Lei was spoilt so much by his kitty kitty so he wanted to spoil him back too. Hence, because of this reason Ivar would often teach him the basics of cooking. He was very patient even though his husband would make a total mess out of the kitchen and the ingredients. Well...this was in the begining but now Guang Wang Lei has truely become better.

Staring at the crooked omelet which was out of shape, the husband who wanted to spoil his wife was truely disappointed with himself this time.

"For the sixth time, its not that bad." Ivar remarked very kindly. He pinched out a crumble from the omelet using the chopstick to taste it. Once it went inside his mouth his eyes changed for a split second before it disappeared without a trace.

However Wang Lei was able to catch that look. "Its bad isn't it?"

Ivar paused for a little bit before adding. "Its not the worst. Beside compared to the charcoal omelet from your first try, this one is much better."

"Oh...." Guang Wang Lei hummed lowly. His eyes drooped down a bit.

"....." Ivar raised his hand. He poked his lover's pouting cheek with his fingers. "I know of a way to make it much tastier."

His drooping eyes lit up with anticipation. "What?"

Ivar yanked down his man pulling him in for a kiss. He parted his lover's lips with his tongue, prodding its tip inside Wang Lei's mouth he shared the omelet with him.
A thin silver lining threaded from their lips when they parted. "This way, its much tastier."

"!!!" Guang Wang Lei was left shocked by this action. Because it was too sudden. He stared at the provocative look on his babe's face.
His eyes widened when he saw his kitty kitty stick out his tongue as he licked his own lips lewdly.
Was this an invitation? This has to be an invitation right?
Guang Wang Lei was so caught up with his desire to press down this beautiful wife here and now, as put his thing inside him and ravage him here that he did not move for a while.

Ivar didn't paid much attention. He acted normally. "Let's set the table."
The ignorant wife was very dutiful as he brought out the dishes placing them on the dining table.

Meanwhile the hungry husband had no other choice but to follow his wife's actions. He was  not going to let him off tonight. However on contrary to what he had planned the two of them cuddled to their sleep without having any intensive exercise. Even with this Guang Wang Lei was very very satisfied.

This was their love nest.