ARC FIVE:CH-5.8

"Yue Ling!"

Someone called out to him. Yue Ling turned around to see who it was. "Lord Chen?"

Lord Chen walked up to him. He pulled him towards himself and kissed him on the lips.
"Hng..." He heard the person moan when he slid his tongue inside. When they parted he started to open Yue Ling's front garments.

"Lord che...che....n...." He muttered blushing hard.

"Yue Ling. You are so lovely. You love me right?" Lord Chen spoke in a deep voice.

"Wha.....t.tt..." Instead of getting the reply he wanted he heard him stutter. Lord Chen felt anger rise in his mind. He pulled Yue Ling over to an empty room and began to pull off his clothes forcefully. As he did he began to shower him with kisses. He heard Yue Ling moan under his kisses.
That's right. Yue Ling loved his touches. That dream....there was no way that dream was true. The nightmare where he saw Yue Ling leave him for the other princes every time he closed his eyes since a few days ago. That had to be just a dream!
He inserted his two fingers into the tiny hole.
When he heard the other person moan he smiled, his eyes shallow with an obsessive look. "Yue Ling...you like my fingers don't you? Look how you are clenching around me as I thrust it inside out each and everytime. Let me give you the thing that you love most now!" He pushed his dick inside the hole. The sweet twitching hole was already loose as if it was lubed and fucked before.

Suddenly Lord Chen began to roughly thrust inside the wet hole. His mind went back to the re occuring nightmares he had where he dreamt of Yue Ling being banged by Xiao Ming and the others while he was left out.....rejected by Yue Ling for no reason. Even when he ran after him Yue Ling walked away with the others without turning back to face him. He felt blood race to his head.
"Yue Ling...you will never leave me behind will you? I mean look at how much you like my cock!" As he said this he began rocking harder.....

"Ah...so good...feels good....hng...." Instead of getting the words he wanted as a reply what he got was moaning.

Lord Chen was beginning to get more crazed upon not getting the assuring answer he wanted. He began to pound in and out of Yue Ling's tiny hole asking him the same question over and over.
"Yue Ling...say that you love me! Say that you will never leave me! Say it! Say what I wanna hear!"

Sadly Yue Ling was currently like a bitch in heat who have lost his mind to pleasure. And how couldn't he be when he was almost being ravaged like this by so many people who loved him so deeply. Earlier before coming here he did it with uncle Zhan five times and now...with Lord Chen. Just thinking about this was enough to make him go horny.
He was drowning in the pleasure when he heard another voice.

"What are you doing here?" It was Xiao Ming. His eyes were wide when he saw that Lord Chen was pushing Yue Ling aganist the wall as he fucked his hole which was drenched in cum. He was searching for Yue Ling when he noticed an open door. He went inside and was met with this situation.

Lord Chen hugged Yue Ling close to himself. "Go away. This time it's going to be only me and Yue Ling. No third party, especially you is allowed to join." As he said this he had a creepy smile on his face as he shoved in and out of the tiny hole as Yue Ling moaned.

Gulp! Xiao Ming was aroused as well. He began to walk over ignoring prince Chen's words. But when he was closer he was immediately pushed away by two pair of big hands. He stumbled back, his eyes getting angry. "What are you at, Chen?"

With Creepy eyes he replied. "You are not joining today! Only I am going to stick it inside Yue Ling!"

Xiao Ming was so baffled that he let out a loud laugh. He then began walking over again. No way! Yue Ling was also his! This time when Chen tried to push him away he used his hand to block them while doing so he took the opportunity to kiss Yue Ling on the lips. The other moaned as he melted under his kiss.