ARC SIX:CH-6.3

WARNING:SMUT SCENE.

When Wang Lei was out of the bath he saw his kitty waiting for him on the bed. His lips curved upwards as he walked towards him. The curtains were closed closing off the outside view. Well even if Bar wouldn't have done that he would have. After all he did not wanted anyone...not even the bright sky to peep onto his person's naked body. When he was near the edge of the bed he felt his body being yanked forward.

Ivar pulled him down for a kiss.

Guang Wang Lei was ecstatic as he flipped Ivar onto the bed. He got on top of him kissing him continuously. As he did this he pulled the white towel off his Kitty's body. As soon as the towel was out he began groping Ivar's ass. Ivar was also very passionately reciprocating. He removed Wang Lei's robe feeling up his naked skin. The provocative tongue twirling inside his mouth left his lips. Guang Wang Lei began to proceed kissing Ivar's body whole over. His neck. His nape. His belly....down to his thigh. Then his lips finally rested onto his nipples sucking onto them, licking his areola.

"Hng...." Ivar moaned. It felt good.

Wang Lei stretched his other hand towards his Kitty's back. He placed his fingers against that place. Slowly he began to push his middle finger inside. It went in smoothly. Because the inside was already lubed. He proceeded to put in the second finger. Because his fingers were long and thick he could feel the inner walls clamping down on his two fingers from all sides. The heat inside the hole was warm and moist. He began to thrust his fingers inside and outside, sliding them in and out at a slow pace.

"Hng...." Ivar moaned. The feeling of something entering inside him gave him pleasure. He caressed Wang Lei's hair, feeling his lips proceeding to suck him on his other nipple. Suddenly his hips jolted when he felt a pleasuring feeling from inside him.

Wang Lei smirked. He had found his prostrate. He kept his fingers inside, nudging against that particular spot, massaging it with the tip of his fingers and everytime he did it he felt his kitty react strongly to the feeling, even his inner walls were squeezing down on his fingers. Soon he proceeded to put his third finger. By then he could feel the tightness of the hole.

"Babe....how does it feel? Does it hurt?" He asked.

If he were to shove his thing inside it was going to hurt a lot.

"Hng....it tingles a bit....." 

Wang Lei withdrew his fingers after a while. He then got up. Ivar was immediately dissatisfied by the lack of contact between them. He saw Wang Lei pull out a lube tube from the drawer near the bed. Ivar laid down parting his legs.
Guang Wang Lei felt his eyes misty with lust. The view of the hole opening and close made him so aroused. He poured more lube into his hands before proceeding with the loosening again. It took them quite some time to loosen the tight asshole. By now Guang Wang Lei could easily slid his four fingers in and out of that tight hole.

"Babe....I am going inside now....." Wang Lei kissed his kitty as he placed his hardened manhood against that tiny hole. He then began to push himself inside little by little. As soon as his tip was inside he felt the warm inner walls of his lover groping him from all sides. The hole was hot and moist. Wang Lei continued to push his length inside, sliding in and out of it from time to time while penetrating his babe.

"Hng....." Ivar moaned when he felt a thick, hot, giant, enormous rod enter the deepest part of him. The hardened manhood inside him began to slide in and out of him, giving friction to his insides, stirring him up. He then moaned even harder when he felt the tip of the d*ck inside him rub at a particular spot. Pleasure erupted from that place every time Wang Lei thrusted himself inside aiming for that spot. The thrusting inside became harder.....and faster....