ARC SEVEN:CH-7.1

WORLD:SUN OF THE LIARD.

Ding.

Ding.

Transfer complete.

A computer voice rang in his mind.

He was in another world right now. Even though he have transferred to a new world he did not even want to open his eyes right now.

I am afraid.

What should I do?

I am so scared.

Through his closed eyes the tears kept falling out of his eyes wetting his lashes.

"Babe!"

"Kitty kitty did you miss me?"

The husky voice of his handsome lover kept ringing in his ears, causing the trauma to relive in his memories.

"Ivar." His mother's voice calling out to him.

"Hey handsome, come on." His loud voice Cheering him up. 

"Brother hurry up." The little boy running after him.

"Ibar..... I love you." Her angelic voice repeating to him.

All the happy memories of his past lives replayed themselves in his brain causing his body to go numb with sorrow. The most precious thing have been ripped away from him once again. And all he could do was watch just like those days when he was so helpless against the forces binding him. He had thought that he was stronger now but...he was weak. He was still so weak! So weak! He was still that damn weakling who couldn't protect his loved ones.

"Ugh....." He hated it. This feeling of helplessness and emptiness embracing him again... He was dying to fall into this despair he was feeling.

"Partner."

"Ivar."

Even the person who would always wail and complain to him was not responding to him anymore. As if he had also left him.

Alone.

Maybe he should just give in....

"...r"

Maybe he should also just end his own life....

"I...."

What was the point of living at this point? Wasn't he better off...

"Iva...r"

His body jolted up when he heard a cracking sound in his mind. His eyes flung wide open, the tears fanning his lashes caused the droplets to drench down his cheeks.

"Ivar.....It...s...m..." His hoarse voice spoke.

"Nulis!" He screamed out his voice for the system.
"Nulis!"

"Nulis answer me!" He kept yelling out aloud.

The voice was silent for a while. But it spoke again. "Can't....contr..ol... Need res...t."

Ivar noticed that Nulis's speech was becoming more rigid as if he was losing his ability to speech. His palms were sweating nervously. His eyes were still red because of the crying. He could feel his heart beat racing like it was about to fall out of his skin.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

His heartbeat was accelerating faster and faster.

"Nulis." Ivar screamed. "Talk to me."
His agitation was causing even his fingers to tremble as if someone was shaking them up.