ARC FOUR:CH-4.1

WORLD:THE GOBLIN PRINCE AND THE FAIRY KING.

It was dark.

Some sticky substance was sticking to Ivar's skin.

"Nulis what in the heck is this?"

"Partner." the system replied. "I don't know. I have no information about this world or where we are." He then hurriedly added. "And I don't know what this sticky thing sticking to you is."

Ivar tried to accelerate his mana. His crimson red magic particles activated at his command. Ivar was surprised to see this. He bit his lips, worried about something.

"Don't worry. He is strong so he must be safe. And didn't he said that he would come after you?" Nulis reassured Ivar, feeling his agitation.
He really wanted to add "And didn't he said that he would chase you down to the corner of the world?" But in the end he omitted this part.

Sigh. All he could do was wait now. After all he had no way of knowing about what has happened following their departure.
Shifting his attention back to his current situation, Ivar could feel the sticky liquid clinging to his skin from all sides, his face, his head, his body and even his toes and fingers.
"Lets break out from here." He thought to himself as he began to destroy the annoying liquid surrounding him.

Crack! Crack!

Ivar could hear the sound of footsteps from the outside. There were atleast five people in the group. Two of the footsteps were heavier while the three were slightly lighter.

"Ahhh...." A middle aged man exclaimed. Fixating his handsome face on their ten year old egg, which had showed no signs of life in it until today, cracking up the egg shell, made his handsome face pale and shock, yet ecstatic at the same time.
"Maria! Am I seeing things?" His voice trembled heavily.

The one called Maria hugged him from the side. She was in disbelief as well. This egg, it was their child. The child that never came to this world in time. Ten years had passed but because they couldn't bring themselves to get rid of their youngest egg they instead kept it in their home, keeping it warm and cozy.
They never thought that a miracle would happen to their unhatched egg after all these years.
"Peter. Sob. Sob. You are not. The egg....our child is hatching."
Beside her and her husband were their three other children. One of them was already a grown up youth, the other two were still teenagers. Just like their parents they were also staring at the cracking egg shell intently, watching its every shell break apart.

BOOM!

Ivar was finally out of the dark place. As soon as he got out of it he was met with a rather awkward situation.
"!!" He was surprised to see five people greeting him the very instant he was out. He swept his gaze at them. The five people before him seemed to be a family. The two adults, probably the parents, had strange green skin. Their eyes were a strange brown shade, shimmery and shiny just like marbles reflected against the sunlight. Their hairs were curly with dark blonde shades. Their three children had inherited the parent's traits perfectly. Moreover they were dressed in western clothes.

"Goblins." Nulis exclaimed. He was surprised as well.

Just like this the two group of people stared at each other, still drowning in the shock they were going through.

"C.....my child....my baby...." Maria could barely contain herself, moving froward to take her newborn son in her arms.

Ivar could perceive the good feeling directed towards himself.
"Bhu ab uw?" Who are you?

The moment he spoke he was startled by himself.

Even Nulis was shocked. The system was busy staring at the Goblin family earlier so he did not notice his host's appearance. Now that he did he was utterly butterly shocked to the point that his soul left his body for a second.