FINAL ARC CH:CH-10

Humans are such a fragile creations. They bleed so easily. They bruise just with a little force. And they age like withering flowers. For Rushtaf, who never ages even when the years go by, the cycle of human life was something very insignificant.
He sat at the top of the roof, gazing down at the group of their human guests bathing in the sunlight.

Amongst them was an additional member. It was a strange Little creature that looked so weak that Rushtaf was sure he could harm that little thing just with a blow from his mouth. The weak little thing had two round chubby cheeks. Even his fingers and toes were round and small, tinted with a sparkling baby pink colour.
He watched the human guests circling the little thing as they tried to play with it.

"Oh. Oh. Here, Father has gotten a new toy for you."

"Uncle Honk will play with Timmy baby! Oh my!"

"Stop it both of you. You are scaring Tim." Tina berated them softly. She held her son in her arms as she tried to calm down her child.

"Uwaaaa.....uwaaa....."

The humans were sweet talking a baby as if he would understand them. Even though they would break out into cold sweat whenever he would appear before them look at how gummy they were in each other's company. Only a few years has passed by and yet their guests were already growing old.
Well... of course this was only Rushtaf's personal opinion.

"I will do the laundry for today."

Tina node her head. "Thanks Yulis." He was the only reliable guy amongst her friends. Look at her husband, Tiem. This guy still didn't knew how to hold their son properly.

A pair of chilling eyes fell on the back of the person who was leaving the group.
A wide grin appeared on his face as he let out an amusing "Heh" sound. He then disappeared from the rooftop.

Yulis was half way through washing clothes when he suddenly felt someone standing behind him. He thought it was one of those lazy pigs so he was about to say something as he turned around. But the moment he did, his eyes went wide with horror.

"Boo!!!"

Crash!

Yulis almost fell flat on the floor. When he tried to balance himself he staggered a bit causing him to slide down on the floor.
This spiteful guy....or rather demon was always playing tricks on them.
Making them jump in fright everytime he appeared before them.

The grin on the so called demon's face became wider. Its already been three years but the reaction he got out of these humans have never changed one bit. Their reactions were so entertaining that it never fell dull even after these passing years. Or was it he the one who was so good at scaring them? 
"Hehehe! Your reactions are always the same!" The evil expression of satisfaction on his face was very terrifying to Yulis.

He immediately scooted away to put some distance between them.
"Is....there something that you want?" When he said this he noticed the grin on this white haired demon's face curve.

With a dangerous look, he kept staring at him creepily, not saying anything.

Yulis was somehow fearful of this person. He knew that he was scared. But.... he still asked him. "Excuse me but is there something I could do for you?"

In a chilling tone, "No."

"Then please leave. I have some work to do."

Rushtaf stared at the human before him. He didn't even knew his name or what this guy was called. But he was bored so he was going to annoy the scare out of him now. Out of their human guests this person was the only one who could take on his stare. The rest would avert their eyes whenever his own eyes met theirs. But Rushtaf knew that even though the guy before him acted though he was actually very very scared of him.
This fear in his red and brown eyes was very amusing for him.