ARC TWO:CH-2.6

"Where am I?" Akira was horrified. He scanned his surroundings. He didn't knew where or how far he was from the original spot. There was nothing....not even a single familiar scene. It was completely different. In short he was lost. He looked up at the sky.
"But...I couldn't help it...." He uttered helplessly. He couldn't help it when he saw Kazuhiko flirt with Makato in the open. When he saw him flirting with another person he could barely contain his tears. Without realising his legs began to move without his permission and by the time he came back to his senses he was already in this unfamiliar street. He had yet to mend his broken heart but the other person..... Tears welled up in his eyes just by thinking how helplessly in love he was with that person. Maybe.....he loved Kazuhiko more than he thought he did.

"Oho! ~Whistle~ Aren't you pretty for an Omega?" A crude voice whistled at Akira bringing his attention back to his current situation. It was a man. A man in his late twenties. He was accompanied by another four men.

"Woah! It's true. He has  quite a pretty face. And wait...isn't his smell intoxicatingly sweet. Not to mention, his skin is pale, almost the colour of paper. But...aren't his eyes a bit red? Were you perhaps crying?" One of them spoke as they approached Akira.

"Were you perhaps dumped by your boyfriend?  Hey, what kind of man would make a beautiful Omega like you cry? Come here, play with us will you? We will treat someone pretty like you with great care."

Akira saw the lust and malice in their predatory eyes. Not good. He thought as he made a run for it. Without looking back he ran at full speed, running for his dear life. His consciousness was jumbled up, his legs were moving on their own without looking for a way out of this situation.

"Hey....He is running away. Go over to that side. You go there." The group of men chased after him. Two of them went to different directions.

Pant. Pant.

"Huff. Huff." According to the original body's memory this was the worst situation any Omega could get in. In this world the fate of unprotected Omegas were very cruel. Akira huffed his chest out, breathing in and breathing out. He fell back onto the wall, trapped on the spot. "Crap.....huff..huff...." Was this going to be the end of him? Did he just transmigrated into this world so that he would get a pathetic ending like this? First falling in love then falling out of it.....and now....was he going to be the victim of a gang rape.... Just because of a broken heart....was he, a modern man about to die a pathetic death despite being given a second chance to life? No. No! He could feel his heart beating nervously, fear made his palms sweat as if his hands were wet.

"You....huff..huff...run pretty fast for a fragile Omega. Though it's end game now."
The group of men began approaching Akira. their eyes consumed by lust. They could smell this omega's sweet scent, it smelled like candy. Sweet candy. One of them couldn't help but lick his lips with his tongue creepily.

Something....think of something. With every step they took towards him the urge of wanting to puke kicked his senses. He scanned the nearby area. "Weapon....I need a weapon to defend myself....." He murmured to himself looking for something that he could use as a weapon. Thankfully his gaze landed on a wooden lock. It wasn't big but it could still suffice as a weapon for now. Akira made a run for it.

Yank! Thud!

He felt a hand grab him by his leg. With a thug Akira felt his entire body being yanked backwards. He let out a scream in discomfort, pain erupting from the place where his hair was being grabbed. Then he heard one of them speak making his body tremble with disgust, fear and hatred.

"Well Well. Aren't you resisting us a bit fiercely? Didn't we told you? We will make sure to treat a beautiful person like you.....Whack!" He didn't even get to finish his words when he felt a hand puch him in the stomach, the bone crushing strength in them made him vomit a mouthful of blood.
"You....who..." He didn't even get to finish his sentence when he felt someone yank his head by his hair. It was then he saw the person who punched him. The instigator was looking down at him with cold chilling eyes. His black hair, and his brown eyes were glowing like a beast in the dark, the look on his face was as if he would kill him this instant. The man felt the tug on his hair get more tighter. He let out a loud scream.