ARC TWO:CH-2.3

Soft smooth lips sucked onto Ivar's own lips, the lips kissing his sucked onto his lower lip before biting at its entrance and then something wet slid inside Ivar's mouth. This happened so fast that he had no time to react. The intruding object began prodding the inner walls of his mouth, the tip of it was even poking at the crown of his teeth. His eyes widened at the shocking realisation that it was a tongue. An intruding tongue. Suddenly he began trashing around trying to get rid of the person kissing him. He grabbed the hair at the back of this bastard's head and tugged his hand as hard as he could but the person attacking did not move. Then he proceeded to jab him using his knee, aiming it at that precious vital, weak spot of every man at the same time he used his hand trying to push the man away from himself, both his hands grabbing the nape of the man trying to create pressure on it but before his knee could hit that place between the legs Ivar felt his body being tossed aside.

Pull. Thud.

Once again he was slammed onto the side wall. Kazuhiko then grabbed both of Ivar's hand with one hand and pinned them above his head, trapping them against the wall. While his other hand grabbed Ivar by the chin. Then he proceeded to kiss him on the lips again without any room for reaction. Provocatively. The kiss so possessive as if he was trying to suck the life out of the person being kissed. Ivar's eyes widened. His legs that were trying to struggle were trapped by two long, firm and strong legs that held the power of an absolute alpha, and this alpha once again, slid his tongue inside, the slick and wet tongue penetrating forcefully as it licked and sucked the inside, plunging as deep as reaching upto the soft palates of Ivar's small mouth. When the foreign object began to entangle with the other tongue forcefully, Ivar felt his whole body tremble furiously. So hateful!
The sound of wet kissing filled the hallway as the two men at the centre of attention kissed without a care of the surrounding.

Akira stared at this scene, wide eyed. Tears began streaming down his cheeks as he felt a painful tug on his chest. Not being able to watch his ex boyfriend entangle with someone else he turned around and ran away. Sobbing pitifully. Masaaki and Kioshi were brought back to life by Akira's sobs. They both stared at Kazuhiko with confused gazes before they ran after their wounded angel. As for Shinjiro and the other girls, none of them had recovered yet.

Strong. So strong. This overwhelming strength that could subjugate Ivar, this familiar feeling of domination and provocation, the familiar wall slamming and hand binding, this feeling of fear, as if he stood no chance against such absolute brute force and supreme strength.....Oh Fuck!!! Ivar cursed. All these were way too familiar!
Did that bastard really follow him to this world? No, that was wrong! He had followed him to this world!!! He wasn't joking when he said that he held the power to find him even if he were to escape. Oh fuck!  Fuck me god!
No wait....he was out of breath.
Ivar could feel the resistance in him droop down as he felt the need to breathe. His lungs were out of air. Thankfully the man kissing him noticed that he was out of breath and so Kazuhiko retreated his lips away from Ivar's, letting the other gasp for air. He then stared down at the person trapped within his arms.
Black hair. Pale skin that were tinted with a red shade right now. Brown eyes, misty and clouded. Slender hips and small waist. Shorter than him by a head. Lips swollen by the kiss he made with him just now.....Beautiful. Kazuhiko could only gaze at the beautiful person in his arms. Although his looks were different from Chu Gui of the previous world, the look in his eyes and his body language did not change a bit. Finally he had found him. He caressed Ivar's cheek lightly and spoke. "Breathe through your nose next time."

When Ivar heard him speak he glared at the culprit with enraged eyes. So hateful! This asshole! Too bad in the other's eyes, his current appearance looked like that of an angry kitten hissing at him. Kazuhiko smiled. He had finally found his kitten after visiting a few worlds. A nasty smile spread across his face as he whispered lowly. "Did you know? I really regret not taking your lips back in that world. I really should have kissed you back there. And I also regretted not marking you as mine."