ARC SIX:CH-6.6

A man woke up in a gigantic bed. He sat up from his bed frowning heavily. Running his hand through his hair he squinted his eyes towards his left. There were two men sleeping next to him. Their builds were somehow tall but their physique was on the softer side. Specially their shoulders and their exposed collar bones. They were almost like a woman's.
"Fuck." He cursed as he left the bed. Walking towards the window he stood there gazing out, lost in space. Yet his eyes were swirling with emotions. He have been keeping his inner desires at bay, locking them up deep inside his heart but now he couldn't deny it anymore. His heart was wavering every night. Three years...it has been three years since he left to forget his love. Ever since then he have been hooking up with different people of both the genders, sleeping with them to get rid of that person's face off his memory. At first he thought he was doing well but as months went by he realised that it was the opposite.
Even the two men on his bed right now reminded him of that person. Every night he would be reminded of that person's beautiful smile as his beautiful eyes looked at him.
He was so beautiful and dazzling to him that he ended up being afraid of him, running away unable to face him.
He ran away like a coward.

"You woke up. Mister Smith."

He heard a male's voice speak to him. As the foot steps of the man drew closer Jack could feel the other person slowing touching his bare back. Jack turned around in all his nakedness. Then he yanked the man down on his knees so that his face was facing Jack's sleeping cock. He pulled the man towards his own rod, prompting him to touch it.
"Lick it." He said in an authorative voice.

The man smirked as he began to give him head.

Jack began to moan. He have been drowning himself in this type of meaningless sex just for pleasure, tying to kill the emotions stirring inside his heart. But the more he couldn't keep his feelings in control these days the more he indulged in this type of stringless activities. He released his load inside the man's throat, making him swallow it down. 

"Did it feel good?" The man asked as he rubbed his lips, getting up.

Jack didn't say anything. He yanked him towards the bed. Because of the rustling sound the other man also woke up.

"Mr Smith. You sure are energetic in the morning aren't you?" The other man spoke to him.

Jack didn't say anything as he began to penetrate the other guy. As he began to have a threesome his mind was still thinking of that person.

"I wonder how he is. Is he still crying over me, waiting for my return? Or did he find someone else?"

Upon thinking of the last thought his mood became sour. As a result his rough movements caused the man lying down groan.

"Hng...what is it Mister Smith? You are even rougher than last night."

Jack ignored him. His eyebrows frowned. He looked very pissed off for some reason. He took his phone and made a call while fucking the other guy.

"Its me. I want you to investigate something."

Once he was done with the call he tossed the phone away on the table and began to rock harder into the loose hole.

Hah! William....what should I do? I am unable to forget you at the moment.....

"I haven't introduced Nulis to you yet."

Guang Wang Lei thought about the thing called system. Although he could always feel it he have never seen how it looks like. However right now he couldn't feel the system's presence in his babe.

"Nulis got himself a physical body just recently. Right now he is having fun. When he comes back I will introduce you to each other." Ivar spoke.