ARC TWO:CH-2.10

The world was shocked.

An elite Alpha of the finest kind, he lost his life just like that...

For a mere beta. Never in the history of this world did it ever happened before. True, there were some legendary love stories between Alphas and omegas...but for a beta, that elite Alpha called Kazuhiko who was the ideal dream man of every Omega left this world.

Just for a beta. Just like that.

And the world that witnessed this strange yet unique love story, they could never forget. The scene of the two dead bodies displayed on the news, one of them lying on the bed as if sleeping and the other sitting near him, their hands interwined tightly with each other, refusing to let go of it. It was as if the two people were sleeping soundly, as if they would open their eyes someday.
Sadly their eyes never opened. They ceased to exist. But the legacy of their love they left behind was never forgotten.

Years passed and their tragic love story continued to shake the world.

Two children ran towards a garden, their laughter echoing in the space. One of them looked about ten while the other appeared to be not more than six. The elder one was a girl while the younger was a boy. Both of them held small flower pots I their hands. As they kept running towards a certain direction they looked back behind them from time to time.

"You two, be sure not to fall." A pleasant voice shouted after them.

"Yes Mommy Shin." The two giggled while replying. Both of them handled the flower pot in their hands with great care. It was their precious tribute to their late uncle. And his late lover.

"Sigh. Those two. Its amazing how they always look forward to this day the most." The one they called Mommy Shin Chuckled happily.

"After all...". His husband smiled too. "You have been telling them their story almost everyday. Specially about him." As he said the last line he hugged his wife lightly.

Shinjiro kissed him. He felt so blessed to have them by his side. "I want them to remember him. If he were alive, it would have been so great." Sadly this was impossible.

Kenta kissed him back. "Hey, you promised. Right? That you would always smile whenever you talk about him, hm?"

Shinjiro smiled at him. "Yes. I will."

"Mommy Shin. Papa! Hurry up here. We have to pay respect to them together." Their two children yelled at them urging them to hurry.

Shinjiro and Kenta laughed when they saw how eager their two kids were. They walked over there.
When they were finally there they saw the two white tombs sparkled clean as usual. The marbles embedded in them sparkling into different colours whenever the sunlight hit them. Some flower bouquets were placed before it.

The two children got on their knees and paid their respects. This was the resting place of their uncle who match made their mommy and daddy. Without this late uncle the two would have never been born as their children.
Shinjiro smiled brightly staring at on of the white tomb before him.

"I wonder where you are right now." He thought. "You came so suddenly one day. It took me a while to realise that you were someone else. I wanted to know you more but then you suddenly left without telling a word. And I never got to ask you for your name."

The sound of foot steps came from some distance. When they turned around they saw two man approaching. Shinjiro gave them a look of good will. The two tall man replied like wise.
Just like this six group of people paid respect to the two souls before them.