ARC SIX:CH-6.8

"To think that the man who almost destroyed the system network, fighting several gods on equal footing has been reduced to this state. Really such a great disappointment!"

Nulis stared at Levi. He felt very frustrated, realising that he was indeed no match for this person before him. This person residing the boy's body was very strong.
Cough. Cough. His spiritual soul was heavily injured, and it was begining to leak from his physical body. Fuck! He was so uselessly weak!
Judging from what this person was saying about him now the system became vaguely aware of his real identity thanks to his enemy. So he was the god's enemy. No wonder they wanted him dead no matter what. From his words it seemed that his real self was very strong. For this he was kinda thankful to his enemy, for leaking some information about his past.

Levi walked towards him, with small straddling steps as if he was teasing his prey. Every little step he took made Nulis flinch with discomfort. It wouldn't be a lie to say that he was afraid of this person who could wipe him out in an instant if he wanted to.

"Are you afraid to die?"

Nulis heard the person ask him. He cussed in his mind. Oh fuck! Ofcourse he was afraid. Who would want to die? Not him obviously! Not to mention he still had yet to know more about himself.

"What a surprise. To think that I would see the fearless man being afraid of death." Levi muttered to himself. He could still remember that scene vividly. The scene of a wonderful fighter standing before him as he fought those terrible void creatures, slaughtering them effortless as he stood in front of a young injured boy covered in wounds.
His eye lashes drooped. He stretched his hands to touch the push doll kneeling on the ground.

"Levi. Withdraw from that world. They will take over from there." He heard his sister's voice speaking to him. Just as she had said somone entered his domain. It was one of the men who were sent in this world.

"Prince Levi. Let me take it from here while you withdraw. Please." The man spoke to him bowing his head slightly.

"!!!" Nulis was even more alarmed. Now another guy has joined. One person was more than enough to send him to the reaper and now another person. His heart was getting more agitated. This was really bad. If his soul were to be extinguished it would directly affect Ivar too. Two lives were at risk right now. He could tell from the interaction between the two that the status of the soul inside the kid's body was higher. As for the other guy he was an intruder in this world. He could easily enter the domain. Meaning his strength was on par with the other person.

Levi stared at the representative. He contemplated for a while before deciding to withdraw. "Well then take it from here."

"Yes. Prince Levi." The man replied humbly.

Nulis saw the man dressed in black walk towards him. The image of that man unsheathe his sword as he swung it towards him was reflected in his doll like eyes, his soul full of horror and fear. His current condition was already pathetic. Shit! There was no way he was gonna survive this attack.

The sword came closer, swinging with a deathly strike.

BOOOOMMMMMM!

The figure of three people were sent flying outside the building. They crashed down onto the road, crashing into several cars, causing them to flip over. Their bodies rolled with a great momentum and when they finally killed the strength of the attack, the ground around them formed huge dents, causing the metallic ground to turn to shambles. The three figures got up on their feet. They healed their injuries before dashing up with an overwhelming force. The force of their power colliding aganist their surrounding caused the nearby buildings to explode violently.