EXTRA CHAPTER-10

Well.....the two made out for some time. Although they didn't do the real thing, Nulis was very much satisfied with the thing they did with each other. His starving sexual desire was somehow taken care of. After that day the two started to touch each other more often. They would make out in the bed sometimes and do some naughty things. Everytime this happened, Nulis would feel very fulfilled. The first time they slept naked together, Nulis was so excited to see Danyi's body underneath. When he did see it, he almost had a nosebleed. Little pervy Nulis couldn't contain himself when he saw the huge groin in between those two legs. Shamelessly, he stretched his hands and touched that huge thing with his two hands. He was so engrossed with the thing in his hands that he did not see Danyi's face darken as he gazed down at Nulis.
After that, a certain someone was punished for his naughty hands by the huge guy. Although the punishment felt more like a reward for Nulis, who was pleasured to the point of begging for more until he was left satisfied with the steamy session they had together. Others might have learnt their lesson. But obviously Nulis did not, as he repeated the same action the very next night. Except that he used his mouth instead of his hands.

Just like this the couple began to take their relationship further and further into the next stage. The more they indulged the more Danyi was taken aback to discover a new side of Nulis. This guy...

Danyi would stare at the youth pressed down underneath him, his lips drenched in his saliva, his skin decorated with red kiss marks. The body lying beneath him felt very addictive.
Narrowing his eyes he would think to himself: "This little guy is so fucking sexy."

Since then their relationship was nothing but smooth sail.

"Tina has given birth to her child. Its a son."

"Wahhhh! Really?" Nulis exclaimed at the joyous news. He sprang up from the chair. "Let's go visit her."

Danyi stood up as well. "But before that, let's buy them something."

"Okay." Nulis exclaimed happily. He was very close with Tina. She felt more like an elder sister to him. Because of the way she spoke and took care of him sometimes gave Nulis the subtle feeling of having an elder sister. Its just that he forgot about them for a while because he was busy seducing Danyi. The last time he met her she was pregnant. And now, she has finally conceived her son. Time really flew fast.
When the two of them arrived the others were already there.

Yulis and the others saw their Teacher and Nulis coming.

"Oi you lovebirds. Finally remembered us?" Honk whistled at them, looking at Nulis with teasing eyes.

"Yes. We are so in love that sometimes we forget about this world." Nulis winked at Honk, replying shamelessly.

"Ohhhh."  Some of them whistled at his brave answer.

"That's right teacher!" Someone agreed with him. It was Jason. "We almost thought we were forgotten again."

The rest of them giggled lightly. The atmosphere around them suddenly brightened somehow.

"Oi. Oi. Stop teasing them. It's understandable that they would want to spend time with each other."

"God. That reminds me again. Why am I still single?"

"Maybe its because you are getting old. Look, there is even a white strand of hair on you." Nulis joked, laughing lightly.

"Geez! Don't give me a heart attack." Hane sighed in relief when he realised it was a joke.