ARC THREE:CH-3.3

WARNING: INAPPROPRIATE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. DISCRETION WILL BE GIVEN BEFORE THE SCENE SO THAT THOSE WHO WANT TO SKIP IT CAN SKIP IT.

"..." Ivar stared at the stalker before him. His eyes did not evade the gaze the other person was giving him right now. Because his current body was too short he had to lean back his head to look at the face of the taller man.
Ivar's gaze was really intense.

"..." Hades felt his lips curving pleasantly. His kitty was looking back at him with a burning gaze, his eyes glowing like that of a cat's. The intensity made his heart quiver with satisfaction.
That's right....look at me more! Look at me with those beautiful eyes as much as you want to. Look at me!
Bringing up his courage he stepped closer to his person.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

As the distance between them grew shorter and shorter the contrasting height difference between them showed its flavour.

"So cute! Uwa...!" Nulis squealed ogling at the scene. Two men interlocking their gazes at such a close distance, the never ending eye contact, with the shorter one looking up at the tall bastard, it was so cute!

Hades was on cloud nine. He couldn't believe it! Maybe his endurance and sincerity have been perceived well so his person was finally, finally, looking at him properly instead of pushing him away like every time.
"Thank you to myself for being so patient and sincere." He couldn't help but praise himself.
He stretched his hand making a move at Ivar.

Ivar stared at the hand that was moving towards him. His eyes were glued onto it just like a cat watching anyone approaching to pet it. Watching every subtle moment intently. With beastly concentration.
As soon as the hand stretching towards him was about to touch his cheek he finally retracted his attention. His left eye twitched a bit.
It was just for a second but Hades didn't miss this small detail. Just like a cat ready to show its claws, hissing at him.
So he changed course. Instead of doing what he intended to do he dropped his hand downward.

Clench.

"...." Both Ivar and Hades stared at the large hand that was clinging onto Ivar's sleeve. Hades was tugging at the edge of the clothing.

"Pffttt.....Hahahaha!" Nulis laughed so hard until tears were threatening to fall out from its eyes. The system found this scene so adorable. The taller guy was clinging to the shorter guy, his huge hand tugging at the sleeves of the shorter youth. Surely this romantic scene before the system was so cute! And funny at the same time.

Gulp. That was close. Hades thought. "Okay. Lets not be too greedy. This is enough for now. Don't get complacent. Don't get ahead of yourself." He was cussing at his impatience.
Thankfully for him, Ivar didn't smack off his clingy hand. Anyway that aside.
Hades and Ivar never strayed away from each other as they kept looking and staring.
He chuckled happily. "Hey. Do you want to run away with me? Kitty kitty!"

"...." Both Ivar and Nulis were silent.

Upon not getting a reply Hades began sweating a bit. "Did I jump too early at him?" He was regretting his choice of words a bit. Maybee he should have started with something moderate.

"Where?"

"....." Hades was petrified.

Finscdksndvjfkfkfndmdkd. Even Nulis was so shocked that its soul turned into a statue.

Ivar stared at the hand clinging to his clothes. He looked at the tall man nor rather the tall demon before him then repeated his reply. "Where will you take me to?"