Chapter 19 ~ Investigation

AN: Thank you very much for all of your supports! We finally reach 1k views! It may not look like much but I'm very grateful and happy to see all of you enjoying my story. 

Once again. Thank you very much for your support! I love you guys.

Here's the second chapter for the week. Things are starting to get exciting so please look forward to the next one~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence fell after Vyra finished her introduction.

However their silence was justifiable, seeing as a cool and beautiful young cait sith woman with unfamiliar clothes just appeared in front of them from the shadows. Additionally, she was a servant of their friend, Leon.

Although Charlotte also appeared out of nowhere, they were preoccupied by the fact that she was naked in Leon's bed so their shock this time was justifiable.

"Uhm..."

"Ah! Sorry! My name is Mia. Nice to meet you, Vyra."

"My name is Rafael. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Vyra. My name is Lily."

All three of them gave a warm welcome to Vyra. Although they didn't know anything about the woman that just appeared literally out of the shadows, since she was acquainted with Leon, they believe she wouldn't do them harm just like Charlotte.

"Now then Vyra, I have a request-."

"My liege! You do not need to request me for anything. My whole body and soul solely exist for you. Just command me however you see fit."

As Leon's servant, she would do anything in her power to accomplish her master's order. That was her raison d'etre. Leon didn't need to make a request to her, receiving his command was everything to her. Thus, when Leon said that, she panicked and slightly raised her voice.

"...Okay. I would like you to do an investigation on dark wolf's nest."

"The dark wolf's nest?"

"Yes, according to the guildmaster, there is a nest of monster we never knew before near the centre the forest near this city called Riela Forest. Due to the lack of information, we can not subdue them recklessly, however we must decrease their numbers as soon as possible before they become a bigger problem in the future."

"I understand. I shall conduct an investigation and report back as soon as possible."

"I am counting on you."

"Yes!"

Vyra disappeared into mysterious dark clouds which dissipated after a moment, leaving nothing behind.

"Well then, shall we wait for her return with a meal?"

-------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------

Under the shade of the trees, Vyra leaped from one tree to another swiftly. Her movement which should have create rustles from the leaves didn't made a single noise. In addition, the afternoon sun didn't shine brightly like it did a few hours ago allowing her to move in the shadows. The sky which was bright blue became orange red, allowing Vyra to blend into the much darker shade even more and not arousing any sort of attention from the creatures in the forest.

However, although the sky had become darker, a normal human moving as swiftly as Vyra would attract the attention of many animals and monsters. Even a trained scout whose proficient in silent movement couldn't blend into the environment as well as her.