Chapter 98.2 ~ An Early Visit for His Lovely Princess and Knight

AN:  One more exam... I can do this >_<! Hope you guys have a nice day! If not, I hope this chapter helps XD! Much love to all of you~~!!!!

After they finished breakfast, Victoria and Vincent followed Leon to Yuki's room.

Leon knocked on the door.

"Yuki, it's me. Can I come in?"

"Y-Y-Yes..."

A small, timid voice of a young boy answered and Leon entered. He noticed an empty bowl, a plate and an empty cup of water on the table beside Yuki's bed. He sighed in relief in his mind, glad that Yuki has an appetite and will thus, recover quickly.

Yuki was becoming used to Leon's presence and didn't fear him too much, but he was still very shy and nervous around him.

Leon told him he wanted to introduce his foster siblings, gaining an expression full of fear from Yuki. Although he knew that someone Leon considered as his family wouldn't be bad people, his fear of other people were still ingrained deeply in him from the years of torture and abuse.

Leon calmed him down and told him about Victoria and Vincent. Slowly, Yuki started to calm down and don't reject meeting them.

After Leon told them it was okay, Victoria and Vincent entered the room. They look at Yuki with gentle gazes and soft smiles, maintaining their distance from him as to not scare him.

"Let me introduce you, Yuki. This is Victoria, while the man beside her is Vincent. They're my big sister and brother."

Yuki was still trembling, scared from meeting strangers. But he tried his best to look at the eyes of the man and woman beside Leon.

"Hello, Yuki. It's nice to meet you."

"How cute~! Hello, Yuki. Call me big sister, okay~?"

Victoria started talking to him like how a mother would to her scared son, while Vincent acted like the father and treated him with care.

Yuki, who was trembling and hiding most of himself in the sheets, now slowly calmed down and listened to Victoria who's telling him how cute and adorable Leon and the others were and Vincent who's trying to keep Victoria in control.

Leon saw the effect they have on Yuki and wondered if this was how a mature married couple would act towards a scared child. Although they haven't had a child of their own, Leon could see how good of a parent Victoria and Vincent were in taking care of a child.

He wondered if he could learn how to do that so he could become a good father to his and his wives' future children. He couldn't use his past as an example and he never knew what a good father and husband was like, so he had a lot to learn from Vincent.

After they've warmed up to each other and Yuki's fear was slowly fading away, Leon told them that he'll be going to the palace now.

"Are you going to be fine, Yuki?"

"Y-Y-Yes..."

"Then I'll be leaving for a while, okay? Can I leave you to Victoria and Vincent?"

"Y-Yes... P-Please... H-Have... A nice... T-Trip..."

"Thank you. Vic, Vince, I'll leave Yuki in your hands."

"Yes."

"Yes~"