Chapter 50.1 ~ Night Camp

AN:  Firstly, let me shoutout to YenSkiiee  for the amazing fanart of  our very own Lily Verandi!!! 

This is honestly very amazing and I love it very much! I've always seen people receiving fanarts and (to be honest >_<) I've hoped for one

This is honestly very amazing and I love it very much! I've always seen people receiving fanarts and (to be honest >_<) I've hoped for one. Of course this isn't why I'm writing. I write because I love it and because I know there are people who enjoy reading what I write. But this fanart really just warms my heart. It's like a checkpoint you know? XD So I'd like to thank you YenSkiiee for this amazing fanart! Love you so much XD Check him out in his tumblr profile https://sonjouzu.tumblr.com/ !

Lastly, we've finally reach chapter 50 of my book!!! Thank you very much for your support and all the love you've been showing with your votes and comments! We are not done yet though! On wards to the second arc of Leon's adventure!!!

"Leon, what is your favorite food?"

...

"Eh?"

It took a while for Leon to process her question. Of course it wasn't because he didn't understand it. It's because her question came from the left field. He expected her to dig up his past with her questions or probably ask about <<Misteltein>> or his magic since he did used healing magic which was considered incredibly rare. However, he never thought she would ask him what his favourite food was.

He didn't understand why she would be so curious about something like his favorite food. But Aria's eyes were sparkling, weirdly enough, in anticipation for his answer. Since there's no harm in answering, Leon decided to just answer her.

"I have no particular favorites when it came to food. But if I had to choose, I prefer food that could be eaten easily such as sandwiches."

Leon led a very busy life. He spent all his time studying when he was attending school and university. When he graduated, he immediately learn and manage multiple companies that was assigned to him by his father. There just wasn't enough time in a day to waste on leisurely eating.

Thus, he would eat sandwiches, sliders, crostinis or other foods that could be eaten easily with one hand while also working at the same time. Because of that, he became quite fond of them since they were very convenient and had a lot of variety which kept him from being bored of them.

Fortunately, there was also sandwiches in this world. Although they use rye bread instead of white bread, it still fulfill its purpose and Leon frequently ate it when he was busy researching the magic system in this world.

"I see! There are plenty variety of sandwiches in the royal capital! I will ask the castle chef to prepare it when you came, Leon."

"The castle? I don't think I will be permitted or have a chance to come into the castle."