Chapter 83.1 ~ Iris's Day

AN: Few exam results have been released and I'm glad to tell you, your boy here is safe from repeating~ Hope you guys have a good one today! If not, then I hope this helps :D

"S-Sir Leon, p-p-please take care of me today!"

A beautiful crimson haired girl stood stiffly in the middle of the room. It was as if she was standing at attention in front of a general.

Her large crimson eyes were even more beautiful than any rubies and red diamonds. Her face exudes elegance, pride and beauty. And what's more, her hair was done into a rose bun with the right side of her bang framing her face. She wore a red lipstick, causing her already supple and soft lips to look even more alluring.

Her figure was incredibly womanly despite going through rigorous knightly training. No, in fact, it was due to her diligence in her knightly training that there was no excess fat anywhere in her body. She had curves in all the right places. Her proportions were something that all women dreamed of achieving. And it was hugged by a nice red dress which Freya, Aria, Lily and Mia helped pick.

It was as if she was the Goddess of War herself, attracting the hearts and admiration of men and women alike.

The contrast between her usual attire, which consists of a collared shirt, leather pants and a sword, and what she was wearing now made everyone looked at her in awe while the four who helped her coordinate it looked proud. Her dignified and knightly figure remained. However, due to her dress, her looks became that of a noble, beautiful and sophisticated lady.

Iris was now standing in front of the man she loves nervously. Her face was incredibly flushed, causing her proud, elegant look to become slightly cute and endearing.

Princess Aria, who had been with her since they were young, giggled at the sight of the crimson haired girl's nervousness. Leon was the first man Iris had ever shown such cute appearance to. In front of others, both male and female, she was the proud, elegant, and beautiful knight of Arcland Kingdom. But before Leon, she became a cute teenage girl in love.

Looking at her endearing nervousness, Leon smiled at her and thought of calming her down. But, he suddenly felt like teasing this cute knight in front of him.

"Iris, please just call me Leon. We are lovers, after all. Right?"

He winked, causing Iris to blush madly, red to her ears. In fact, if this was an anime Leon watched back in his world, she would have smoke coming out of her head.

Freya, Aria, and the others giggled as they watch this scene. They've came to know a part of Leon who loves teasing his lovers since him, Freya, Lily, and Vyra confessed their love to each other.

And every time he teased them, it would always be a treat to see the girls blush and become embarrassed. Such was the state of the female knight in front of them.

They soon left the castle after they've said their goodbyes to their friends. Leon cast <<Fake Cover>> onto the both of them in a deserted alleyway after leaving the castle.

It was an original spell Leon created by combining his light magic and the fundamental mechanisms of the <<Necklace of False Appearance> which allow anyone but the people he chose to see them in a fake appearance.

When Iris first hear about this, she was too shock to even blink for a few moments before bursting into admiration.

"Iris, do you have some place you want to visit?"