Christmas Special (1)

AN: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I wish all of you a great Christmas and holidays! Here's my present for all of you my dear readers! This Christmas special will be divided into two parts since it's really long and it'll be too long to be read in one sitting (at least for me XD) Hope you enjoy it!!!

"Nee master, will we celebrate Christmas?"

"Eh? K-Kris...maas?"

Mia said confusedly and tilted her head while Lily and Rafael also looked at Charlotte, who just woke up from her nap on Leon's lap, in confusion.

Crimson Lightning were now hanging out in Leon's room in the inn they're staying at. It was the day right after they arrived at the Royal Capital so they decided to take the day off. Vyra was playing with Noir and Lux while Freya, Mia and Lily were chatting. Rafael was maintaining his sword while Alex was leaning on the wall watching him.

"That's a great idea, Charlotte! Then I'll take dibs on becoming darling's Christmas present~"

Freya said with an excited voice as she blushed and looked at Leon seductively.

"F-Freya! T-That would be disrespectful towards my liege!"

"What do you mean, Vy? Don't you want to become darling's as well?"

"Wha-! W-W-Well..."

Vyra went red and became a stuttering mess right after Freya said that. As Leon watched this exchange, he felt someone tugging the hem of his shirt and look towards it.

"So?"

Charlotte looked at him pleadingly with those adorable crimson eyes, though she wasn't actually expressing visible emotions.

"Of course. Let's go by sweets and desserts for the Christmas dinner okay? Or do you want me to make it?"

"I want yours. Master's sweets are the best."

Sparkles appeared in her crimson eyes and she began fidgeting and shaking in excitement. Looking at this, Leon realized he really was weak to Charlotte's plea and adorableness.

"Okay, then let's go to town and get the ingredients."

"Wait wait wait wait!"

Suddenly Mia yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"What is this Krismas?!"

"It's a kind of celebration."

"Yes, I can see that Charlotte!"

"W-Well, it's a type of local celebration celebrated only in our hometown. It is meant to celebrate the birth of the messiah of a large religion."

Vyra answered as she made up a convenient story to keep Leon's secret a secret. It wasn't as if Leon didn't trust them. He did, but still needed more time to actually tell them the secret of his origin.

"Ah, I see. Well I'm down to celebrate it~"

"Yeah, It sounds interesting."

"U-Uhn, I'd like to know about it as well."

Mia, Rafael and Lily said in agreement and slight excitement from celebrating Christmas.

"Then darling, what shall we do? Wanna exchange gift? Well of course Christmas dinner is a must right?"

"I don't see why not. Then let us buy something as a gift to be exchanged later. I will be handling the Christmas dinner so please take your time."