Chapter 39.2 ~ Vyra's Date

AN: Last (?) date chapter for Leon? Hehehe, please look forward to the next chapter. It wouldn't be much romance but it will still be so sweet and heartwarming. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

While eating their late lunch at a restaurant near the guild, they overheard someone talking about Crimson Lightning.

"Dude, still can't believe they manage to defeat that monster. I was so sure that this city was done for."

"The [Dark Hero] defeated it right?. How can someone that young be that strong?"

"I heard he was skilled with a sword and could use magic."

"No way! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah! But don't you think it's as expected? I mean, he did defeated that monster."

"Well he didn't defeat it alone right? The rest of Crimson Lightning and Silver Fang was also there."

"I guess... Actually I couldn't believe it either, but that guild master and Silver Fang was respecting him you know?"

"Seriously? Damn... I guess he was that strong huh..."

"...And I heard he's good looking and is surrounded by beauties..."

"... Now that you said it, I saw the three girls in Crimson Lightning and all of them were incredible beauties."

"Agreed... When I saw the catsith girl, I stared at her like an idiot. She was so beautiful! But then I saw her blushed when the [Dark Hero] talked to her... I drank myself into oblivion that night..."

"I also see a lot of girls confessing to him every time I see him..."

"..."

"..."

"This world is so unfair!"

"Right!

The two men sitting across from Leon and Vyra started drinking their hearts out. Although this was a restaurant, it also serves alcohol beverages like beer and ale. Apparently that was why there were always customers all day.

When they were praising Leon, Vyra was the one getting proud while puffing her chest. However, when they started talking about herself, she became embarrassed which was a very endearing sight although no one except Leon could see it due to 'Necklace of False Appearance'.

Unknowingly, Leon was glad that nobody else could see her blushing and being cute. Every man would immediately fall in love with her and look at her with lustful eyes which he couldn't stand for some reason. Even he felt a prick in his heart when those men were fantasizing about her.

After eating their late lunch, Leon and Vyra decided to walk around while sightseeing the city.

When they reached the plaza, Vyra went towards the fountain and admired it. There were also various stores that sold accessories.

However, since they may get caught on something or hinder her in combat, she decided to not buy it despite her liking them. She was especially admiring a silver necklace with red jewel in it.

"A necklace wouldn't hinder your movement in combat right? Since you seemed to like it, how about we buy it?"

Vyra denied it strongly and gave Leon various reasons why they don't need to buy it. However, after all is said, she still liked it and very much would like to have it.

"Then consider it a gift from me. You wouldn't refuse it right?"

"E-Eh?! Such a thing! The dresses you've given me were already too much... I couldn't possibly burden you with such a thing..."

"It's not a burden at all, Vyra. You've been with me ever since we reunited, and because you were there with me, I feel safe. I would like to thank you for that. Is it bad?"

"Wha-...No. Not at all... But..."

"Then I'll buy it okay?"

Leon immediately walk towards the counter and bought the necklace without letting Vyra say another word. He didn't knew why she would repress herself and not buying or wearing the things she wanted. She said that it wouldn't fit her or the like but anything would fit her in reality. Vyra is a beautiful girl and her proportions would let many types of dresses and clothings to fit her well. Leon hoped that this necklace he gave her would make make her more confident in herself.

"T-Thank you very much... my liege."

"Call me Leon when we are in public okay?"

"Ah- Yes... Thank you very much, Leon."

"You're very welcome."

There wasn't a need for Vyra to call Leon by his name. They were wearing 'Necklace of False Appearance', so even if she called him that, others would just think of them as a ordinary master and servant. However, Leon still did it anyway. Was it due to him being too careful or other reasons were known only by the person himself.

As the sky darkens, Leon and Vyra returned to the inn and undo their disguise. Lily and the others were also there in the inn hall apparently waiting for their dinner.

Since they have just had dinner, the two who just came back decided to eat light snacks while the others ate dinner.

They usually chat while eating dinner and tonight, the topic of conversation was Vyra's date with Leon.

All throughout dinner, Vyra had a flushed face as Mia and the others asked her what she had done. She didn't answer it at first so Mia went to Leon and asked him instead.

In the end, Vyra willingly answer their questions because Leon would reveal everything they had done on their date which included the embarrassing moments for her. At least if she was the one who answered it, she could censor the things that was too embarrassing for her.

"So, Vyra? What do you feel when Leon complimented you?"

"E-Eh?! Weren't you going to ask me about our outing, Mia? Why is it about my feelings?!"

"Don't mind the small details! It's fine right? So? How do you feel?"

"Eh? U-Uhm... I feel ha-happy b-but embarrassed at the same time..."

"Kyaa! You're so innocent!"

Mia shrieked while Freya and Lily looked at her with understanding eyes, as if saying 'Well of course you are going to feel that way when Leon/Darling complimented you right?' and shared mutual understanding.

Charlotte on the mean time were patting Vyra's head for a job well done on the date. Vyra on the other hand were red to her ears as she answered Mia's embarrassing questions.

I thought it was supposed to be what we did, not my feelings!

That was what Vyra thought. 

PS: Oh right, guys. Still haven't hear your thoughts on a Q&A Chapter. I personally want to write it but if I have no questions from you then... what can I do. Please comment down below if you want to have a Q&A chapter to ask about literally anything (Can be about me, the story, characters, etc.) and your questions. Thanks~~~

Grandeur FantasiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara