Chapter 104.2 ~ Meeting the Crimson Lightning

AN: Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you guys have a fun and safe Christmas and spending time with your family during this holiday!!! Time pasts so quickly, and I just realized it's already Grandeur Fantasia's second Christmas XD Hope you guys still enjoy my story and continue supporting it :D 

Once again,  Merry Christmas for those celebrating it~!!!!

"Altria... Is it okay to tell them?"

Altria's eyes widened. She wanted to stop her, but Amaterasu's eyes were extremely serious. There was sadness reflected in them, but Altria could also see her resolve and willingness to bear the consequences.

She tried to think of a way to talk her from doing it. But in the end, she couldn't stop her.

"...I understand. If that is your wish, my princess, I shall stand by it."

"Thank you."

Amaterasu smiled softly and turned her attention back to Leon and the others. Leon signalled Lloyd and Lisa to exit the room along with the servants, then created a barrier to keep the conversation from going out.

She took a deep breath, then started.

"Long ago, even before the appearance of the calamity, catastrophe and armageddon class monsters that ravaged kingdoms, our first ancestor, Amenominakanushi, received a divine revelation from the Goddess. A prophecy."

Leon listened closely. It was the first time he heard this. There were no records about this anywhere in the Royal Library or Academy. Most probably due to the fact that it was a highly guarded secret that was only passed down to Bestia's royal family.

Amenominakanushi... The first God and the God that "came into being alone". The source of the universe and the creator of all, according to Shinto.

"The prophecy told of creatures of unfathomable power ravaging kingdoms, killing souls, and destroying kingdoms and countries under their feet. It was... a terrible vision of the future. She saw lands burned and destroyed, never to be able to grow crops again, seas with raging, destructive waves, and the sky covered by thunderstorms. It was the end of this world, as you may expect."

Amaterasu clasped her hands which were resting on her lap, trying to be strong and continued.

"But then, the Goddess gave us hope in the midst of despair. She told our first ancestor, the human male who could "Mystify" will become the savior of the world. He will become the soul mate of the Shrine Maiden Princess, and the light that tears all the evil in the world. In light of this, our ancestors shared this prophecy with the rulers of the kingdoms that existed back then. However, after the Great Invasion, they were all destroyed by the catastrophe, calamity and armageddon class monsters. Only Bestia managed to survive since they disappeared before they could reach us."

Leon's and the others' eyes went wide. The prophecy was surprising, yes, but what's even more surprising for them was about the human male who could "Mystify". They had a feeling they knew what it was, but they weren't sure.

"Ms. Amaterasu, what do you mean by "Mystify"?"

"Mystification is a secret technique that could only be used by the Divine Fox Race, such as myself. "Mystify" is a slightly different technique that we hypothesis could only be used by this prophesied man. It involves a human male fusing with an Elemental Fox, turning him into a temporary Divine Fox Beastman and acquiring tremendous power and boost in magic according to the element of the Elemental Foxes. Its boost in power is on par, most probably, even greater than what Mystification could offer."