Chapter 73.1 ~ Fox Tail and Ears

AN: Feeling a bit under the weather right now. Still going to be pumping chapters out though, thank God I stocked up beforehand. Hope you enjoy this chapter~ 

"W-What happened?!"

The brilliant light which Noir suddenly emit engulfed Leon's room, shocking everyone including Leon himself. No one knew how or why Noir suddenly float and lit up so brightly. Everyone, except for Aria and Iris, knew that he was an elemental fox and could use magic. But no one knew why he would suddenly flash such bright light in the room so suddenly.

Soon after, the light dissipated. Everyone slowly uncover their eyes and blinked several times, trying to recover their eyes after getting hit by the sudden brightness.

"Ugh... what was that?"

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yes..."

"I-I'm fine..."

"Aria!"

"I-I'm fine Iris."

"Lily, are you okay?"

"A-Ah... thank you Leon...Eh?"

Lily, who bump her knees to the luxurious coffee table in front of her due to being surprised, froze after looking at Leon who helped her up.

"What's wrong, Lily?"

"E-Eh... Le-Leon?"

"?"

Leon tilted his head in confusion. When he looked at everyone else, all of them were also staring at him with wide eyes without saying a word.

"What's wrong, everyone?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

It was as if time has stopped moving for everyone except for him. However, when Leon saw closely, their mouths were slightly trembling.

"Wha... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!"

Mia who managed to snap out of her daze earlier than everyone shouted as she points at Leon.

Leon checked his body for anything unusual but he didn't find a thing. That was until he touched the top of his head and his lower back.

"...W-Why do I have an animal's ears and tail?"

""THAT'S WHAT WE'D LIKE TO ASK!""

Everyone finally broke out of their daze and retorted at Leon's question. It was an incredibly bizarre situation that no one in that room, despite their experience, could understand.

Black fox ears suddenly appeared on Leon's head along with a fluffy fox tail. He moved his fox ears and swayed his tail, trying to confirm if it was really his.

"C-C-Cu..."

"Hm?"

As he was trying to asses the situation, he noticed Freya and the other girls trembling.

""...SOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!""

"W-What?!"

Everyone of the girls rushed towards him and begin touching and stroking his fox ears and tail.

"Darling is so soft and fluffy~"

"L-Leon is so cute!"

"F-Forgive my rudeness my liege, but I can't hold back!"