Chapter 79.1 ~ Confession

AN: So much novel I'm working on right now... Kinda divided. Grandeur will always be priority, but yeah... Got Mahouka, Tomboyish Villainess and another one to work on. Hah... 

The next morning after breakfast, Freya, Lily, Vyra, Aria and Iris gathered in Aria's room, waiting for Leon to come. Freya, Lily and Vyra were calm, but Aria and Iris felt slightly nervous.

A few minutes later, Leon entered the room. And as soon as he took a seat, Freya asked him a question.

"Darling, let me get to the point. Do you hate Aria and Iris?"

Leon looked confused for a second but replied firmly with "No" without any hesitation.

"Then, do you like them?"

This time, her question shook Leon more than the previous one.

That was what he wanted to talk about today, but he didn't expect Freya to ask him about it instead. However, he didn't want to lie to them. The last thing he wanted was to have something hidden between him and the women he loves. So he answered her truthfully, effectively confessing his love.

"Yes, I like them."

"Is that a feeling towards a friend? Or the feeling of a man towards a woman?"

Leon looked at Aria and Iris and saw them looking nervous and anxious. He wondered why they look that way but it still didn't change his answer.

"...The later."

Aria and Iris blushed at Leon's confession, but he didn't noticed it. He was looking down at his hands, feeling guilty for loving yet another women.

He loves Freya, Lily and Vyra very much. That was the truth. But because of how much he loves them, his guilt for having feelings of love towards Aria and Iris grew even more.

"...It seems you still feel guilty huh darling?"

"..."

Freya, Lily and Vyra had told him that there was nothing to feel guilty about. They know that Leon loves them a lot and that was all that matters. However despite that, Leon still felt that he was wrong.

"My lie-... I mean, Leon. We love you very much. Do you... love us?"

Vyra looked at Leon. Her eyes were serious, but there weren't any negative feelings towards him. All she's feeling was concern and affection for her beloved.

"Of course. I love you very much. That goes without saying."

"Then that's the only thing that matters. We are happy as long as you are with us."

"But..."

"Leon."

Lily started with a sweat and gentle voice, full of kindness and worry for her beloved.

"Ever since we found out that you love us as well, we couldn't be happier. It was the happiest day of our lives. And because we share the same feeling of love towards you, rather than fighting, we chose to get along and be with you. That is our decision. Of course we did feel a bit insecure at first. We were afraid that you might like one of us more, or started to dislike one of us."

Leon wanted to interject and say "impossible" but Lily continued before he could.

"But you treated us with so much love, much more than we ever thought you would, and blew those worries away. Instead of dividing your affection into three, you love us three times as much. That's why we don't feel insecure anymore and fell in love with you more instead."