Chapter 105.2 ~ Soulmates

AN: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 GUYS~!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for the support you have been showing me the entirety of 2019! It has been a blast writing Grandeur Fantasia this year and I'm going to continue trying my best to improve my writing and keep this series going!!! 

I hope all of the goals you've set for 2020 will be achieved and all of you have an excellent year ahead!!!!

"...Freya, what did you girls talked about?"

"Hehehe~ It's a secret, darling~!"

"..."

Leon was now even more confused. He absolutely had no idea what they talked about.

Meanwhile, Amaterasu couldn't even look at Leon in the face. She was too embarrassed and nervous. Every time she recalled what she just said to Freya and the others, her face turned red and her heart started beating very quickly. She couldn't believe she said all those to them. She practically just confessed to her feelings!

Aria asked her. What is Leon was the person who saved her? What if Leon was the prophesied man in the oracle?

Amaterasu was caught by surprise. Even though it was a hypothetical question, she was still taken aback by her question.

Leon's scent didn't match the person who saved her. The person who saved her had a different smell that seemed to have blended with Leon's smell. That is why she thought Leon knew who this white-haired Divine Fox beastmen deity was, or if they were related. But Leon said he didn't know.

She told them this, but they didn't seem to be shaken in the least. It was as if they've known about the fact. And even after hearing her reason as to why Leon couldn't be the prophesied man, they still wanted to hear her answer. So she answered from the bottom of her heart.

If he was the person who saved her. If he was the human that could "Mystify". If Leon was truly the prophesied man that was destined to be her soulmate...

"Then it would be the greatest thing I could ever hope for."

An imaginary puff of smoke exploded from Amaterasu's head as she seemed about to burst from the embarrassment. Just where did that courage come from? Although she was quite the outgoing type, in terms of romance, she was a complete novice. She had never fallen in love before meeting Leon. Even just sitting next to him made her nervous. Just where did the courage to confess her feelings for Leon to his lovers came from?!

Freya and the others giggled in unison at their little secret and Leon could only sigh helplessly. He couldn't help but be curious. Moreover, Amaterasu had also been acting strangely, which added even more to the mystery.

All that was left in the serious talk was simple information exchange about dark monsters that appeared in their respective kingdoms. It was fairly similar, in which dark monsters appear randomly and have caused great damage. Fortunately for Bestia, the high ranked adventurers were able to repel it, albeit also suffering damages. The few A ranked Adventurers were able to command the rest of the adventurers well and they were also skilled enough to be the tip of the spear in those encounters.

After they were done with the talk, Leon invited Amaterasu and Altria to dinner.

"R-Really?! Thank you very much!"