Chapter 38.1 ~ Freya's Date

AN: Back with another chapter for the week!!! It's turn for best girl's (imo) date wowowowow! Who's your best girl? Please comment down below coz I'm really curious :D 

Leon and Lily returned to the inn after they finished having their dinner and went for a short walk.

After a long day Leon went to sleep as he recalled his date with lily and when he was calming down Freya's rampage along with the strange fight between the three girls. Although he still didn't understand the reason behind the fight, he fell quickly into a deep sleep without being able to think about it.

Considering the stress he built up due to the behemoth incident, Leon fell asleep quite deeply. That was why he didn't notice the night attack.

He was awaken by the bright morning light like usual. But this time, there was a squishy and warm sensation on his arm. It was heavy and soft, yet there was a part of it which felt stiffer compared to the rest.

When he moved his arm, it jiggles and a woman's moan could be heard. Realising what it may be, Leon sprang up into a sitting position and moved the blanket away.

"Ehehe. Good morning, Darling."

Freya was laying on his bed yet again. Despite being completely naked, there wasn't a trace of embarrassment at all. She instead she showed a bewitching smile and blew a kiss at Leon.

"Freya... Why are you on my bed?"

"Isn't it natural for married couple to sleep on the same bed?"

"We are not married..."

"Not yet. This is just practice for the future!"

Freya sat up and posed by putting her hands behind her head seductively, fully displaying her voluptuous body for Leon to see, and winked.

"Please put on some clothes... Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Of course not! I want to flaunt this body to darling! Or...Do you not like it?"

She wanted to show her body to Leon in hopes that he would like it and develop feelings for her. However, just the thought of Leon not liking her because of it was enough to make her cry.

Seeing her upturned beautiful emerald eyes, moist due to tears, looking at him, Leon received an attack that made even his heart, which wasn't fazed after being approached by numerous gorgeous women in banquets, skip a beat.

"Th-That's not the problem... Please just wear some clothes. Aren't we going to town later?"

"S-So darling loves my body right? I'm so happy! Then I will choose the clothes that will make you look at me more! See you in a bit darling."

In an instant, her usual outfit appeared on her body as she stood up and run out of Leon's room.

As she left, Leon sighed a breath of relief for Freya cheering up and succeeding to hold back. He didn't show it but deep down he was trying his best not to show that he was incredibly nervous. His heart skipped a beat after he caught a glimpse of Freya's naked body and continued beating quickly as they were having a conversation. In fact, he could still feel the warm and soft sensation on his arm and his heart beat even faster as he recalled it.

"I wish she would wake me up normally... Doing that everyday would be bad for my heart."

Leon went to wash his face to calm himself down then wore his usual black overcoat and head down to the inn hall to get some breakfast along with Lily and the others.