Chapter 74.1 ~ Briefing

AN: Sorry for the late update!!!! I have no excuse (T_T) I thought I updated but realized I haven't after checking my book >_<

I'm very sorry, but I hope you still enjoy it T_T

(Guys, I'm sorry if this might cause some confusion but I changed Paxi's (Pavel's father) personality. I described his personality as "a capable man with good morals and skilled in business" in chapter 49.2. But I decided to change it into what you can read later in this chapter to smooth out the plot. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.)

The next morning after lunch, Leon and Vyra were getting their equipments ready for the infiltration mission to marquis Gerard's mansion later that night. Crimson Lightning gathered in Leon's room as usual and helped them with their preparations.

Though, they were only helping them a bit since Leon and Vyra could exchange their equipment in a blink of an eye.

Vyra's equipments were similar to her usual kunoichi outfit. But this time, she also equipped some armors to protect her arms and legs. In addition, she also wore a mask which covers half her face which not only to conceal her face. It's also an equipment special for assassins which completely block off all poisons or other harmful substances that would affect the body when inhaled.

Although wearing armor and a mask, her beauty was not diminished one bit. In fact, her obsidian colored armor, which matched her jet black long hair tied into a ponytail, and full gear equipment over her alluring slender body, exuded a mysterious feeling which turned her into a mysterious cool beauty. The contrast between her black colored equipment and her pure white skin made her even more beautiful, just like the moon in the night sky.

At the same time, Leon also changed into Nyx's, his assassin character's equipment. It's raven black color with a tinge of dark purple in it, in addition to its appearance, was incredibly awe-inspiring. The unique divine class item, <<Dark Sin>>, was a previously divine class item that could be obtained from one of the Seven Deadly Sins Raid dungeon. Through Leon's modification and improvements, it became a unique divine class item which boasted the highest agility, dexterity, defense and mobility increase for an assassin's armor, making it one of the best armor for assassins in the game.

Half of Leon's face were also similarly covered by a mask with the same utility as Vyra's. Although it hide his face, it wasn't meant for disguising himself in this infiltration mission. He would be wearing "Necklace of False Appearance" since he would be fusing with Noir.

Right now, Leon looked completely like a God of Death shrouded in darkness. His crimson eyes seemed to glow which exuded an intimidating feeling. Though, none of his friends feel any fear towards him since they were completely used to Leon bringing out absurdly powerful items like its nothing.

Freya, Vyra, and Lily, on the other hand, saw something that made them blush.

Although Leon's assassin armor provide sufficient protection for his body in case he was caught in a situation where he had to fight upfront, it still prioritises mobility, agility and dexterity more than anything else. Thus, the part on his torso presses tightly on his body, displaying his well toned muscles clearly.

As soon as they saw it, Freya and Vyra immediately tried to cover their eyes, though they were still staring at him from the seams of their fingers while blushing a lot. Lily, surprisingly, was the one staring openly with dewy eyes and red cheeks.

Although she looked innocent at first, when it comes to Leon, Lily was incredibly passionate and would forgot her shyness, especially when she's kissing him. She was the exact opposite of Freya who would become innocent when Leon was being intimate with her. Vyra, on the other hand, still feels shy and innocent when it comes to Leon. She was, out of the three, the most innocent one.