Chapter 66.1 ~ Breakfast Talk

AN: A lot of going on in my private life, mostly family and school. Two weeks before mid-semester tests. Hah... Writing up new series though. Writing is really saving my mental state right now~ Hope you enjoy this one! As usual, votes and comments are very welcomed~

Leon woke up the next morning incredibly refreshed. Not only did he did he had a good night sleep, the last event he shared with his lovers was what brought a smile to his face.

He didn't woke up groggy or light headed. His heart was beating really fast because of last night that his blood circulation was on top shape. His face even got slightly red as he reminisce it.

As soon as he got up from bed, a knock came from the door and he urged the person to enter.

"Good morning, Mr. Leon. I have been sent by his majesty to invite all members of the heroic adventurer party, Crimson Lightning, to breakfast with the members of the royal family. In addition, you have also been granted permission to use the grand bathing hall. You may use it to prepare yourself."

The maid bowed in an elegant and poised manner, as expected of a maid from the royal castle.

"I understand. Thank you very much for informing me. I shall get ready to appear before the royal family. Will you show me the way?"

"Certainly. Then I shall lead you to the grand bathing hall. Please return to this room after. I shall return here to lead you to the dining hall on the appointed time."

"Thank you very much."

The maid then lead Leon to the male side of the grand bathing hall. It was an incredibly large and luxurious bathing hall.

The walls were porcelain white and were decorated with golden plated decorations. There were numerous showers that have magical engravings on it to conjure hot water. They are expensive magic items which even only nobles could afford for a bath. In addition, the bath was as the size of a large swimming pool, filled to the brim with steaming hot water. And on the centre was a golden fountain with the shape of a lion with water coming out of its mouth.

Even to Leon who was used to luxury, this was certainly a sight to behold.

"Th-...I-Is this really... a bath?"

"...M-Master... This bath is..."

Right after he entered, Alex and Rafael also arrived and were stunned by the sight.

"I understand what you want to say... But let's hurry up and clean ourselves. We will be having breakfast with royalties after all."

After taking a bath, they then return to their rooms and started preparing for breakfast. They would usually just use casual clothes, but since they were invited to breakfast by the royal family, they need to wear a more appropriate outfit.

Leon decided to wear a black collared shirt with the blazer Freya chose for him back on their first date. It's too formal of an outfit for breakfast, but considering the people who he'll be dining with, it was just right.

Rafael wore the most formal clothes he has aside from his suits which was a dark blue collared shirt and long pants. Alex on the other hand just wore his usual silverish white overcoat.

They were then gathered by the maid that Leon met this morning after finishing their preparations.

Right after catching sight of Leon, Charlotte run up to him and hugged him like usual.