Chapter 110.1 ~ Visit

AN: Three more days until the end of finals >_< Wish me luck~!!! A little bit of an early update today since I might not have the time to update tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!

Weekend.

The day for Leon to visit Iris's home to meet her uncle has arrived. Vincent, Victoria, Lily, and Vyra would be the ones accompanying Leon to meet Iris's uncle.

Vincent and Victoria coming along would be a matter of fact since they are the two core members and heads of the magic item development and Leon's company. Since they would be the CEOs of Leon's company, they'd also need to meet and evaluate a potential high ranked employee that could possibly be the Chief Financial Officer or Financial Advisor of the company in the future.

Vyra and Lily came along to chat and spend time with Iris. It has also been quite some time since they've meet Iris's mother, Lidia, so they went to meet her as well.

Freya and Charlotte wanted to come along, but Freya still had to teach Fina and the others in etiquette while Charlotte would be helping the younger ones study. Alex would be training Eric and the other guys in self-defense today so he couldn't come along. Mia and Rafael said they'd rather help out Victoria and Charlotte rather than having to meet a high ranked noble and accompany Leon in difficult talks. Thus, only four of them would be accompanying Leon.

They head out in the morning as the promised time for the meeting would be during lunch. Lloyd had already prepared a carriage, which was something that came with the mansion, for their journey to Varya household's mansion which was located on the northern side of the inner circle of the royal capital meant for high ranked nobles. It wouldn't be that long of a trip since they were also in the inner circle, but it would be more proper for Leon and the others to arrive in a carriage.

They all departed after they've said their farewells to Freya and the others.

In total, the trip only took a little bit more than half an hour and they soon arrived at Varya household's mansion.

The moment they arrived, the guards let Leon's carriage enter the gate after he showed them the invitation letter.

One of the guards seemed to went ahead on a horse, most probably to inform Verand and his family of Leon's arrival.

Leon's carriage headed towards the main mansion leisurely, letting Leon and the others enjoy the beautiful scenery of Varya household's garden. It seemed other than swordsmanship, Iris's mother, Lidia, also loves flowers, thus she hired a professional gardener to create this garden. Lilies, Roses, Chrysanthemum, Orchids, various colorful flowers filled the garden, creating an awe-inspiring, beautiful scene.

As soon as they arrived at the main mansion, Leon saw Verand, Lidia, Iris, rows of servants behind them, and a grey-haired, late middle-aged man standing in front of the front door. They were all dressed up in suits and dresses.

Verand, Lidia, and Iris looked visibly happy when they saw Leon's carriage approaching. But Harold, although he was standing still and adopted the demeanor and expression of a high ranked noble he is, the excitement in his eyes was still apparent.

He was tapping his foot in excitement and he was fidgeting around. If it wasn't for his sister who had scolded him and thre-... told him not to shame Iris in front of her future husband, he would've run towards the carriage himself the moment it entered his sight.

The carriage came to a stop right in front of the main door. The coachman alighted from his driver's seat and opened the carriage door. From within, Leon, Vyra, Lily, Vincent, and Victoria appeared and alighted from the carriage.