Chapter 42.2 ~ Rank A

AN: Sorry for the late chapter yet again >_< Exam weeks soo..... Sorry! Hope you enjoy the chapter! 

After that Leon brought the topic back on track.

"Then what other things do you want to tell us, Mr. Gera?"

"Ah, that's right."

Clearing his throat, Gera's expression turned serious.

"Everyone of Crimson Lightning, I request you to travel to the royal capital."

All of them were surprised at Gera's words.

"What for if I may ask?"

Leon was suspicious of that request. The royal capital was a place where there would be a lot of influential people. Most might harm them in some ways. Especially if they were attracted to Freya, Vyra, Lily, Mia or even the childlike Charlotte. There may be people who would try to tie down Rafael, Alex and himself as well to become their pawns in battles. Although he could make connections with influential people and gain information, he was still vigilant regarding the royal capital.

"The royal capital branch's guild master wanted to meet you. In addition for her to be interested in you, she thought there might be a chance for the King to summon you regarding the behemoth incident."

"I see."

"Ah... Just be careful with the guild master okay. You... might be in danger in a way. Don't get me wrong! She's a good person. But she might be a little overzealous regarding things or people she's interested in."

"...I understand. I'll be careful around her."

After observing adventurers, Leon noticed that none of them seemed to be able to use magic arrows and only few swordsmen uses magic. That might be why she was interested in him. Leon thought he would need to be careful around her and not reveal any of his secrets. The only information about him that was revealed was that he was a rank A, he could use fire, water and light magic spells, able to use <<Inventory>> and wields a sword and bow. Mia, Lily and Rafael were probably the only ones from this world who knew him the most, excluding the player assistants.

"Then, when shall we depart for the royal capital?"

"Anytime, but the sooner the better. We will lend you a carriage. Can any of you drive a carriage?"

"Rafael and I can. We've driven carriages before during our travels."

"Great. I'll prepare the carriage immediately. When do you think you can go?"

"How about tomorrow?"

Everyone nodded their head towards Leon question.

"Then tomorrow it is. Ah Leon. About the money, we've added it to your balance. Just present your guild card to any guild and they will give you the money. I've also given all of Crimson Lightning and Silver Fang their shares."

"I understand. Thank you very much. Then we'll excuse ourselves now."

"See you tomorrow."

Leon bought several mana potions on the way out then went back to their inn along with the rest of Crimson Lightning to pack their belongings to prepare for their journey.

The day after, Leon and the others woke up early in the morning, ate their breakfast and said their thanks and goodbye to the owner and the staff of the Red Bear Inn.

They went to the guild early in the morning to meet with the guild master.

"Good morning, Mr. Gera."

"Oh! Good morning, Leon. Are you ready to depart?"

"Yes, we are ready to leave."

"Then here is a map to the royal capital."

"Thank you very much."

"I'll go get the carriage. Let's meet at the guild entrance."

They went towards the guild entrance and waited. Fortunately, Gera returned with a carriage quickly since they were attracting too much attention that people started crowding over them.

They were incredibly surprised when they heard about Crimson Lightning leaving the city. Many were begging them not to go at first, but after they realise that there's nothing they could do about it, they bid Crimson Lightning goodbye and told them that they would be welcome anytime to Lingenia.

"Then stay safe you guys. Don't go dying on me okay?"

"Thank you very much, Mr. Gera. Please take care of yourself too and don't challenge someone to a duel right after meeting them."

"Hahaha, I'll try my best! See you later."

"Yes. See you again."

After that, Crimson Lightning left Lingenia and traveled to Arcland's royal capital, Arcadia.