Chapter 117.2 ~ Something More

AN: Whew... Using Blender for a project and... It's worse than Photoshop, as in my laptop will shut down after literally 5 minutes... I hope I was kidding T_T! 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!! Please vote and comment~!

PS. I ship MiaXRaf as well~!

After Leon and the others have finished buying snacks and food for Misteltein's crafters and employees and also Charlotte, in addition to a few detours around clothing stores, they returned to the mansion in time for dinner.

Lloyd, Lisa, and the rest of the servants have prepared dinner so they decided to have dinner first before taking a bath.

After dinner, the girls were about to head to bath together. They were planning on relaxing together on the artificial hot spring Leon and Vincent were working on. It was actually Victoria's idea. She one day brought up the idea to Freya, Lily, and the others, and they all soon wished for it as well, so Leon and Vincent decided to build a large hot spring in the backyard.

As Mia was about to leave, she saw Rafael from the corner of her eyes. She felt her heart beating faster and her cheeks getting warmer. She couldn't take her eyes away from him.

"What's wrong, Mia?"

"Hya! N-Nothing! I'm fine. Let's go."

"Hm?"

Vyra looked at Mia confusedly as she watched her briskly walked to the hot spring.

"...What's wrong with Mia?"

"Hm? What's wrong, Vy?"

Freya, who just arrived beside Vyra along with Lily, overheard her mumble and asked.

"Mia was acting very weird. She was staring off in that direction in a daze so I asked what's wrong. But then, she got very shocked and went off to the hot spring quickly. Her face was very flushed so I'm worried if she's okay."

"Eh? In that direction... Oh..."

"Oh... Hehehe~"

Freya and Lily giggled after realizing the reason behind Mia's "strange" actions.

"Hm? Do you know why, Freya, Lily?"

"Hehehe, she's fine, Vy. Don't worry. Now let's go to the hot spring~!"

"I-I understand."

Freya head to the hot spring with a bright smile on her face, leaving the confused Vyra.

"Everything will be fine, Vy. Mia is okay. Though I think something big will happen later tonight."

"Hm? Something big? Do I need to inform my liege?"

"No no, there's no need. It won't be anything dangerous, and everyone will know about it after it happens. Don't worry okay?"

"...I understand."

"Now, let's go to the hot spring. I'm sure everyone is already waiting."

"Yes."

After receiving a nod, Lily head to the hot spring along with Vyra.

From what Vyra said, Rafael seemed to have already made a move. Although Rafael might not already confess his feelings, Mia seemed to already notice something, making her feel more conscious of Rafael.