Chapter 87.1 ~ Sword Saint and the Shrine Maiden Princess

AN: New arc, new girl for Leon? Let's see~ Hope you guys enjoy this one~!!!

A few days have passed since Leon's housewarming party.

Today, Leon was preparing himself for his first day as a substitute in the Royal Academy the next day.

He had prepared everything regarding teaching, but he wanted to survey around the Royal Academy, especially the forest near it for several reasons.

Firstly, he wanted to check if a dark monster would appear there or not.

Arlenia forest is a forest located east of the Royal Academy. It is a size smaller than Riela forest and there are little to none dangerous monsters there. It is used for the students' training to defeat monsters and wild animals.

However, there might be a chance that a dark monster would appear there. There are no patterns to where the dark monsters appear, only places with monsters. Thus, this forest fit the characteristic of where dark monsters might appear.

Secondly, he wanted to experiment if he could use the skill and equipment of other classes.

Leon could use all elements of magic since his Archmage and Archpriest class have spells with all those elements. In addition, he could also create new unique spells and skills just by knowing its effect, imagining it, having the right affinity for it and having enough magic power.

Then, how does the opposite works? Would he be able to use another class's skills and spells if he knows how their effects and all of the above? This is what he wanted to test.

He had already prepared a weapon and armor for another character he planned on making before he was transported into this world.

Leon took out a beautiful pure white katana which exudes an aura of holiness around it. It is called <<Moonlight Fang>>, an S class weapon for the <<Sword Saint>> class that Leon got from a drop in one of the 7 Deadly Sins Raid Dungeons. Though, he had upgraded and enchanted it into an equipment on par with a divine class weapon.

Since he had gotten this lucky drop, rather than selling it, Leon decided to create a new character with the <<Sword Saint>> class.

In Grandeur Fantasia, swordsmen could get an advanced class which included warrior, knight, samurai, sword saint, berserker, swordmaster and swashbuckler.

Samurai and Sword Saints are similar in respect to their weapons, which were Katanas, and their Japanese theme. However, their armor, skills, role and gameplay are totally different.

The Samurai class is a tank and group buffer. In addition to giving the team an HP recovery increasing buff and attack increasing buff, Samurais could taunt, silence and increase their own defense in return for decreasing their own attack and attack speed.

On the other hand, the Sword Saint class is a damage dealer with a wide arsenal of self-buffing spells, various sealing techniques and swift, high damage skills.

In terms of damage, Assassin still has higher instantaneous damage dealt. However, Sword Saints are able to self sustain better with their self-buffs and also deal with enemies with high mobility and dodge rate using his sealing skills that silences, stun, or binds enemies.

And lastly, he wanted to train using this new class and his transformation ability with Lux or Noir.

As Leon checked his Sword Saint equipments, a knock came from the door. Charlotte entered her brother's room with Lux in her arms and toddled towards Leon.