Chapter 28 ~ Gate

"Leon, Leon! Feed me this one."

Although they were in an enclosed room only with Lily and the others, Charlotte still called Leon by his name. It seemed that she took a liking to it.

Charlotte handed Leon a pori. It was a snack similar to a japanese snack called 'mochi' from Leon's world but not as sticky. They were sold in fives and costed 3 copper coins. In addition, due to its bite size and sweetness, they were incredibly popular with children. Since Charlotte and Vyra took a liking to it, Leon asked Karl to bought a lot of them since they could be stored in his <<Inventory>> and be eaten in the future.

Leon didn't understood why she likes being fed by him. Charlotte and Vyra had asked for something like this several times but he didn't understand why it would make them happy until now.

Seeing Charlotte's sparkling eyes, Leon couldn't reject her and decided to do what she asked if it would make her happy.

He took the pori from her hands and fed it to her small mouth which made her extremely happy as she chewed on it with a blissful face. With her eyes still closed, she reached out for Leon's hand and placed it on her head. Realising what she wanted, Leon started patting the cute white haired girl to cloud nine.

A while after, Leon realised that Vyra and Lily were blushing as they stared at him and Charlotte.

"M-My liege, will you please feed me too?"

Vyra handed Leon a pori with her shaking hands. He still couldn't understand why she would be happy being fed by him but still, he wanted to answer to his subordinate's wishes. Leon then took the pori from her and hold it up to her mouth. With wet eyes and flushed face, Vyra closed in on Leon's hand slowly and accepted the pori with her mouth. Her face immediately showed a blissful expression as she dazed on the fact that one of her fantasy had just been realized.

"Le-Leon... Me too..."

"Eh..."

This time Leon was truly surprised. He knew that Charlotte acted spoiled around him and Vyra for some reason liked being fed by him. However, he didn't expect for Lily to act like this.

Leon froze for a moment. His mind was trying to process the current situation, working much faster than when he was battling the behemoth. His heart rate sped up and his face grew hot.

"Le-Leon..."

He finally snapped out his daze after Lily called his name. He didn't know what was happening to him and about the warm feeling he had in his chest. But then he realised that he was in a daze and took the pori from her and holding it up to her mouth.

With a flushed face, she ate the pori from Leon's hand and smiled. Seeing her happy face, Leon unconsciously smiled in return.

"Th-Then Leon... Here!"

Lily was red to her ears while holding up a pori to Leon. Leon saw this as a form of some sort of repayment and decided to accept it. He slightly bent over to reach the pori with his mouth and ate it.

"Thank you, Lily."

Lily's face turned even redder than before. She was surprised that Leon would accept it at first, however she was incredibly ecstatic after Leon thanked her proven by her dazzling smile.

"Th-They even flirt while eating snacks..."

"This two would flirt every chance they got so just accept it as normal, Mia."

Mia were staring at them with her mouth agape from the sidelines as Rafael blankly stared at the sight of this overly sweet scene which seemed to came out right from a romance novel.

Grandeur Fantasiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें