Chapter 105.1 ~ Soulmates

AN: Uni projects are killing me... Writing for Grandeur Fantasia is the only thing saving me... Though it might be shorter than usual... Hah...

Hope you guys enjoy it! Wish you have a great Sunday and week ahead of all of you~! I'll save my New Year congratulations to my Wednesday Update since it's right on the 1st of January~! Love y'all~!!!!!!!

Amaterasu sat nervously. She was about to be asked something by Freya, and she could tell from the way Freya preface to answer her question truthfully and Aria, Iris, Lily, and Vyra were looking at her, that it wasn't just a regular question.

After a moment of silence that felt like hours for her, Amaterasu flinched when she heard Freya's voice.

"Princess Amaterasu, how do you feel about our darling?"

Silence enveloped her room. Amaterasu tilted her head in confusion from the unfamiliar term. But Altria seemed to understand it judging by her shocked expression.

"Darling?"

"Yes, that's how I refer to our beloved Leon~! Hehe~ Oh, and all of us have our own way to refer to him. I call him darling, Lily calls him dear, Vyra calls him beloved, Aria calls him dearest, and Iris calls him her lo-"

"Aaaaahhh!!! Please stop it, Freya! It's, It's too embarrassing!!!"

Iris stood up from her chair and tried to cover Freya's mouth. Aria and Vyra were looking down their laps while Lily played with her fingers shyly. They were all blushing red, probably as red as Iris's fiery crimson hair.

It was a total shock for Amaterasu and Altria. It was the first time they've seen such amazing, elegant, and beautiful women act like young girls in love. Even Amaterasu's past acquaintances who were actually young girls, never acted this affectionately and cutely while talking about their love interest.

But even more than that, they were truly shocked that all five of them have feelings, incredibly deep feelings of love, towards Leon.

Now that they thought about it, both Amaterasu and Altria could recall instances that hinted at that. When they talked to Leon, or even look at him, their eyes were full of affection and happiness. It was as if they were truly at their happiest just by being by his side.

Even now, just talking about him, Amaterasu and Altria could see their immense feeling of happiness and love towards him.

Then they realized. Leon also had this kind of affection while talking about them. At first, they thought he was talking that way because they were his comrades and friends. But now, they realized it was even more than that. He talked about these 5 women in a particularly affectionate and loving manner.

"P-Princess Aria, y-y-you're also Mr. L-Leon's lover?"

"Y-Yes, but please keep it secret. W-We haven't announced it to the public..."

All of them had the same kind of smile. It was the most beautiful kind of smile, a smile of a woman in love.

How nice...

A pang of jealousy found its way to her heart. Aria, who's also a princess, could be with the man she loves with all her heart without being burdened by her duty. In fact, her marriage would be thoroughly supported by everyone in the kingdom due to Leon's achievements.