Chapter 66.2 ~ Breakfast Talk (2)

AN: Been writing up a lot of other series and I might publish it in the near future so stay tuned~!  Hope you enjoy this update and please vote if you do!

There was no way he wouldn't be interested in them. That was why he had to ask permission to his father to let him meet them as soon as possible.

"That is so unfair, dear brother. Even though I wanted to visit them too, I could only ask Iris and send her there..."

"Hahaha, I'm sorry Aria. But I really had to see the people you've taken a liking to. Especially Mr. Leon, right?"

"D-Dear brother!"

Aria's face went red and her usual calm demeanor crumbled slightly after her brother pointed out her interest in Leon.

Everyone from the royal family laughed seeing how innocent Aria was.

"Then, will all of you introduce yourself?"

"M-My name is Mia Riseltte. It is an honor to meet you."

Following Mia, Rafael and Lily also introduced themselves nervously. In contrast, Freya, Vyra, Charlotte, Alex and Leon were completely calm.

"Umu. Now that we have all introduced ourselves, let us began our meal. Please don't worry about etiquette and help yourself."

They then began eating. Mia, Lily and Rafael, however, were still visibly nervous as they try to mind their table manners. Although the king himself have told them to not mind it, it would be embarrassing since Leon and the rest of their friends had perfect table manners. In their minds, they wonder how in the world could, not only Leon, but all of them have etiquette on par with high nobilities.

"Oh, that is right. There's something I want to ask Leon."

"What would that be, your majesty?"

"Charlotte, your little sister, she is also a part of Crimson Lightning, am I correct?"

"Yes she is."

"Does she deal with miscellaneous businesses of the party?"

"Miscellaneous?"

Ah, does he think Charlotte is a part of Crimson Lightning only because she's my little sister?

The king's misunderstanding was justifiable. No one would've expected that such a young girl would possess incredible power after all.

And because of that, Leon thought about his answer carefully. Other nobles might also misunderstood Charlotte being part of Crimson Lightning just because she's his little sister. Although there was some truth in it, the true reason was because she was an integral part of the team. In addition to her support spells, she also commands a lot of debuff magic which was crucial in battles.

The doting brother part of Leon wanted to boast about his little sister. However, he thought about the consequences if the nobles knew about her powers. She would most definitely be targeted by them in order to gain her power and influence. In addition to her magic, she was also closely acquainted to Leon and the princess which was incredibly lucrative.

His eyes went to Charlotte worriedly, trying to think of the best solution for his little sister. However, when he did, he was surprised. Charlotte would only show her expressions when she's only with Leon and the others. But now she had an excited expression on her face.