Chapter 103.2 ~ Escorting Princesses

AN:  Been trying to write some chillax R-18 stuff, but always ended up thinking too much of the plot XD. The actual plot by the way, not "plot" XD.  Well, let's just see how that goes. Rewrote SAO, Highschool DxD FF multiple times but still not that satisfied and been trying to keep going with Mahouka FF and try to not be too stuck on the anime. Will keep on going though. 

Hope you guys have a great day or night wherever you live. Love y'all~!

"*Knock* *Knock* My princess, have you finished your preparations?"

"W-Wait, Altria! I'm having some trouble with my hair! Help me please~!"

"Hah... Very well. Please excuse me."

Altria entered and saw her princess already dressed up very beautifully in a light pink kimono and crimson obi. She wore a traditional, wooden slippers called geta and had put on a simple, light makeup which made her look even more stunning than she already was. Even Altria, who had seen her did her own makeup for a few small meetings, was astonished at how much effort she put into this occasion.

She looked incredibly beautiful... but she was still struggling with her hair and it was a mess. She had been trying her best to do her hair into a large, high bun with hair wrap and a large flower ornament on the side, but it was a tough hairstyle to do especially since Amaterasu have been leaving her hair to Altria all this time.

"Hah... My princess, you should've chosen an easier hairstyle to start with."

"B-But... This one is cuter..."

Altria noticed Amaterasu blushing and fidgeting. She looked just like a young girl in love.

"Are you trying to impress Mr. Leon?"

She asked teasingly with a small smile.

"W-W-What are you talking about, A-Altria?! I-I was just trying to look nice when meeting Crimson Lightning, Princess Aria and Ms. Iris! I-I-It's definitely not what you're thinking!"

"Hehe, yes yes. I understand, my princess."

Amaterasu pouted and glared at Altria."

"Geez... You're also excited to meet Ms. Iris again right? You were getting along so well before."

"Yes, I do. She is truly a noble, chivalrous, and strong knight, yet also a very kind, gentle, and beautiful woman. I was very surprised when I saw her in a knight's armor for the first time. Her bearing was indeed that of a noble knight, but I thought it was merely influenced by her father."

"Eh? But you're my knight and you're also beautiful."

Altria blushed ever so slightly, trying her best to keep her emotions and expression in check. She didn't want Amaterasu to see her all embarrassed.

"...Thank you very much for your compliment."

"Hehe~ It's the truth, not just a compliment, you know?"

"Yes yes. Now then, I have finished with your hair, My princess. Let us be on our way, I've received a word that Mr. Leon has arrived and waiting in front of the dorm."

"Eh?! Then why didn't you said that at first! Let's go, Altria! Hurry!"

Amaterasu took Altria's hand and quickly dash towards the dorm entrance.

They soon arrive at the entrance and Amaterasu slammed open the door. She was about to go down the porch stairs, but then she saw someone who made her jaw dropped.