Jungkook thought, he was going to faint due to his nervousness. Just the way Taehyung was moving and how he smiled lightly had the brunette already blushing like crazy. When he realised how close Taehyung was by now, Jungkook quickly hid behind Yoongi as the blonde was only a few meters away from them.

"You're such a pussy, you know." Yoongi scolded Jungkook, who didn't even pay attention to what his best friend said and just stared over his shoulder at the angel who was coming closer and closer to them.

Once Taehyung came to a halt infront of them, Jungkook's heart was ready to jump out of his chest from beating so fast. Looking at Taehyung from up close made Jungkook almost go crazy. His blonde hair was styled perfectly like always, his eyes were shining like diamonds and his lips formed a gorgeous boxy smile that could kill everyone.

"Hi, what's up?" Yoongi asked, putting on a smile aswell.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's beautiful lips part to answer his best friend.

"Uh, nothing actually."

Taehyung got interrupted by a tall boy wrapping his arms around the blonde's stomach. Jungkook was a little surprised because he hadn't seen him coming at all.

"Namjoonie?" Taehyung's deep voice sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"At your service." the white-haired boy grinned.

Kim Namjoon, the second most popular boy at their school, handsome as hell and Taehyung's older brother. He also modeled just like Taehyung and was quite famous aswell, however not as much as his younger brother though. From what Jungkook had heard, Namjoon was very smart and practically born to be a leader.

"Good day to you, too." Yoongi greeted and they fistbumped.

"It feels like it's been ages since we've hung out together! How about you drop by later?" Namjoon questioned, hugging Taehyung tighter.

Before Yoongi could respond he got interrupted by a broad-shouldered boy trying to move Namjoon away from his brother.

"Stop it, you're crushing him!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. What did he do to become this lucky? The guy who just joined their group was the last child of the Kim family. His name is Kim Seokjin, third most popular student here, also a famous model and the oldest brother of these three. He had light brown hair just like Jungkook, broad masculine shoulders and a caring personality.

And together these three are the so-called »Kim Brothers«.

Up to this day, Jungkook still didn't know how Yoongi managed to befriend all three of them. But well, here he was, hiding behind his best friend's back while he talked to the one and only Kim Brothers.

"Sure, I'd love to come over. When do you guys want me to show up?" Yoongi asked after Seokjin successfully pulled Namjoon off of Taehyung.

"I'll text you when we're ready because there's a photoshoot coming up this afternoon. How does that sound?" Seokjin asked and the mint-haired boy nodded.

"It's been a while since I saw you guys walk around together, where did you leave Jimin and Hoseok?"

"Jimin is ill today." Taehyung explained and Jungkook shivered when hearing his voice again.

"Yeah, and Hobi is currently abroad due to an exchange program but he's gonna be back pretty soon." Namjoon finished and Yoongi nodded understandingly.

"So, see ya later!" Seokjin smiled and the three handsome boys were about to turn around, but Yoongi stopped them.

"Hold on a second!"