①⓪④

Five minutes later, Jungkook joined them backstage and handed his microphone over, a technican testing if everything was functioning well while Namjoon talked to the guy who'd manage the music.

"Aaaaaah, I'm so nervous~" Jimin who was unable to stay still, said while they all walked up onto the wooden stage.

"Don't worry, you're gonna rock this." Hoseok smiled, rubbing the pink-haired male's shoulder reassuringly.

"I hope so." Jimin replied, his eyes scanning the still empty seats of the sportshall since this room would be closed until 6 pm which was only half an hour away.

Jungkook sat down at the edge of the stage, legs dangling around as he let his eyes roam the room until he saw someone entering through the door.

"Minmin!" he jumped off the stage and ran into her opened arms, lifting her up and twirling the girl around, unaware of the pained stare that followed them around.

"Put me down, bun." she laughed and he let her down with a pout on his face, wanting to embrace her again but she stopped him.

"Not now, Jungkook, you're making this worse than it already is." she warned quietly as she caught Taehyung averting his eyes.

"Fine..." he sighed and they walked back to the others.

The next 20 minutes they did a quick rehearsal. By the time they were done, all of them were pretty nervous. Minji smiled while handing them waterbottles, the boys chugging their content down while listening.

"I know you're all nervous, but no matter what's going to happen up there in the next two hours, I want you to enjoy it! You worked harder than anyone and you definitely deserve to be happy!" she praised them and everyone's lips formed a small smile, even Taehyung's as they gathered around her in form of a circle, their hands connecting in the middle.

"Alright, when your performance starts in about half an hour, I want you to go up there and burn the stage!"

"Burn the stage? What the fuck?"

Minji rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Burn the stage, or short BTS. I get creative and come up with a cool phrase like that for once and everyone immediately turns it down, huh? Thank you, assholes." she scoffed, pulling a small chuckle from Taehyung's lips.

"What are you laughing at?" she chuckled but the blonde just waved it off with a smile.

"Any other ideas for another slogan?"

"How about 'Bang! Tan! Bang, bangtan!'?" Jungkook suggested.

"Lame." Minji uttered, earning a flick to her forehead from the Maknae while everyone snickered.

"Whatever, let's just go for it, okay?"

"Bang! Tan! Bang, bangtan!"

Soon, the sportshall got opened and the room was quickly filled with lots of people and it became so noisy after some time that everyone who walked around backstage had to shout in order to comunicate properly which led to a pretty tense athmosphere.

Despite all the chaos, Taehyung tried to find Jungkook, knowing that he didn't have much more time left. Finally, he spotted him peeking through the big curtain and quickly strid over to him, tapping his shoulder. The peach-haired male turned around, tilting his head anticipatingly.

"I-I need to tell you something important, I couldn't last time because Namjoonie didn't let me a-and—"

"What? I can't hear you, speak louder!" Jungkook reminded him of the volume, leaning closer until his ear was infront of Taehyung's mouth. The blonde blushed at the proximity but quickly shook his head and gathered his courage.