①①①

𝐚/𝐧: pt 2 of the family dinner😝

After these words the brunette walked downstairs, leaving a flustered Taehyung and his flabbergasted brothers back. Namjoon was the first one to snap out of his trance and dragged the others into the luxurious dining hall. Once the three arrived, they noticed Jungkook had already greeted their mother, hands securely covering his crotch area.

"There they are!"

"Where are your manners? You should've accompanied Jungkook here, especially you, Taehyung!" Mrs. Kim sighed.

"I apologise, Jungkook, they're a bit clumsy at times."

"No need to worry." the brunette reassured her and she smiled.

The door to the dining room got opened once again, revealing a man in his 50's and Jungkook figured it was Mr. Kim. His assumptions were confirmed when Taehyung called out "Dad!" and flung himself at his father.

"You've grown so much, Taehyung." the man smiled and gently embraced his youngest son.

After a while they pulled back, smiling before Taehyung led them to where the rest stood, giving Jungkook a little nod.

"Dad, there's someone I want you to meet." he began, walking over to Jungkook and intertwined their hands.

"This is my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir." Jungkook said before bowing politely.

"Oh my, there's no need to bow, you're a part of our family now." Mr. Kim smiled warmly and the brunette got back up, returning the gesture.

"Would you look at that, such a well-mannered boy," the old man praised, "why don't you try to a little bit more like your boyfriend, Taehyung?"

"Dad!" Taehyung whined and everyone chuckled.

Jungkook really liked them. He had expected Taehyung's parent to be more strict and he was a bit surprised to find out they were this nice and welcoming. Looks like they weren't very fond of having to travel so much because of work.

"Why don't we sit down and talk a little until our food is ready?" Mrs. Kim suggested.

They took a seat at the large dining table, the brunette settling down next to Jungkook, noticing how he was still painfully hard. And Taehyung wouldn't be Taehyung if he wasn't going to tease the other a bit.

"Say, Jungkook, how did you two meet?" Mr. Kim asked, taking a sip of his whine.

"As you already know, we attend the same school and have the same group of friends. We once met all here which was the beginning and thanks to a biology project, Taehyung and I got a lot closer." Jungkook explained, almost jolting as Taehyung placed his hand on his thigh which went unnoticed by the rest.

"And then it just happened. One thing led to another and we confessed at the school festival." the brunette continued, swatting his hand away while throwing a warning glare into Taehyung's direction.

"That's so sweet." Mrs. Kim smiled.

Jungkook returned the smile, eyebrow twitching because Taehyung was quick to put his hand back, slowly rubbing it up and down his thick thigh. Sighing, the brunette pushed him away once more and tried to focus on answering the questions but his boyfriend wasn't having any of that, placing his hand on his thigh over and over again until the food arrived.

Jungkook sighed internally when Taehyung started rubbing his thigh once again, sending him a glare that said 'Don't try anything funny' before leaving the older's hand where it was. Taehyung smirked internally as his plan was working and thanked the butler who had just set down his food infront of him, not forgetting to slowly stroke his boyfriend's thigh.