①⓪

SNAPCHAT

🔴  𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝟵𝟳 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

Taehyung stared at the picture, almost getting lost in the abs. Still, this was only one of the many things why he admired kookie97.

His incredible determination to become stronger in every way, his never giving up will to train, his non-existent fear of haters, his inimitable cool attitude, his way of showing his sexuality and being proud about it. All of this made Taehyung see him in a different light.

He wanted to be like him. So much, that he sort of saw him as his celebrity crush. Sighing, Taehyung traced his index over the picture and eventually took a screenshot. His head shot up as he heard loud footsteps coming closer to his door.

"Taeeee!!" Namjoon burst into his room at full speed.

"What is it, Joonie?" Taehyung asked curiously as his older brother threw himself onto his bed.

"Did you see kookie97's new pic?"

"Yaaas, of course. Who do you think I am?"

"Sorry, missy." Namjoon flicked Taehyung's forehead.

"Ow! Why did you have to hit me?" the younger whined and rubbed his head, while the white-haired male inspected the picture again.

"'Cause you deserve it. And holy fuck, I'd do everything to touch this body of his..."

"Uh... Pervert?" Taehyung hit his brother back, who seemed totally unbothered by it at all.

"As if you wouldn't touch kookie97 if you were given the chance to do so." the older chuckled and Taehyung pondered briefly.

"....Okay, you're right, I would, too."

"See? I mean, look at these abs. How much did this guy train to get them?" Namjoon uttered absentmindedly.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it took him a while. Anyways, I'm so hella glad he's gay." Taehyung blurted out and Namjoon laughed.

"Good to know that this is the only thing you care about." Namjoon giggled.

"Tch, will there be a time when you will just let act out my sexuality without giggling at me?" Taehyung snorted and Namjoon waved it off with a reassuring smile.

Taehyung is gay. Biggest secret of the century. But as a matter of fact, it kind of is since no one except his parents and his brothers knew.

Taehyung himself didn't remember when all of this started, but Seokjin always told him, that once when Taehyung was still little, he ran to his oldest brother after coming home from elementary school and told him with the biggest boxy smile on his face "Jinie! I'm in love with this boy from our grade!"

Basically since then, they exspected that Taehyung would join the LGBTQ+ community sooner or later. But as he started modeling and gained a lot of followers, his parents decided it would be the best for Taehyung if he hides it. But that has been going on for years now and Taehyung was getting sick of it.

"I wonder when the time will come where I'll have a boyfriend with whom I can post selcas, couple photos and all the other stuff..." Taehyung sighed and dropped himself onto Namjoon's body, burying his face in his brother's neck.

"The day will come Tae, believe me."

"Hm..." Taehyung hummed, getting sleepy.

Soon, he fell asleep on top of Namjoon who was scrolling through Twitter when soft snores filled his ears. He chuckled and stayed in that position until his eyelids got heavy and he drifted off into a deep sleep with the baby koala on his back.

•••