④⑤

The younger's heatbeat skyrocketed and his chest heaved up and down rapidly.

"You okay, Jungkook?" he heard Taehyung ask.

Jungkook carefully opened his eyes to see Taehyung munching popcorn. His popcorn. Now the younger understood. The blonde had only leaned closer to grab a bunch of fucking popcorn. At this point Jungkook didn't know whether he should be disappointed or relieved.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright."

First, some ads were playing and meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung pondered about what movie it could possibly be. A few minutes later the film began and a scary music started playing. Taehyung froze in his seat, the melody being way too familiar. Getting more and more nervous, Taehyung wanted nothing more but to leave.

As he saw the title of the movie, it sent chills down Taehyung's spine and he made a mental note to never trust Park Jimin again. It was one of the three only movies Taehyung was so afraid of that he cried out of pure fear when he had watched them the first time.

Annabelle.

"Fuck yes, how did Jimin know I'm into horror movies?" he heard Jungkook whisper happily.

"Great decision." Taehyung huffed quietly, gripping his seat tighter and looking anywhere but the screen.

Soon, the scary parts came up and Taehyung became more and more afraid. Jimin knew exactly that he was scared of these three movies because he once had forced Taehyung to watch those movies and ever since the model developed an extreme fear for dolls and these three movies. He didn't even notice that his legs started to tremble and silently, Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Are you okay, hyung?" a voice whispered and Taehyung jolted heavily as he felt a hand on his thigh.

Jungkook blinked in surprise. He had noticed that Taehyung's legs were shaking and wanted to ask if everything was okay, but he didn't expect such a reaction. Looking closer, Jungkook saw beads of sweat rolling down Taehyung's forehead.

"I-I'm f-fine." the younger heard Taehyung mumble, not wanting the brunette to find out that he was scared of the movie.

"But you don't seem okay..." Jungkook whispered, continuing to watch Taehyung from his peripheral vision.

As soon as another jump scare appeared, Taehyung visibly flinched and Jungkook sighed internally. He turned to the older and made Taehyung look at him.

"Don't lie to me, you're scared, right?" Jungkook smiled and Taehyung gulped, whole body still trembling from fear.

Defeated, Taehyung lightly nodded his head, staring at his lap then, too ashamed to look at Jungkook.

"It's alright, hyung. I'm also scared of many things." Jungkook assured him, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tightly.

"Do you maybe want to wait outside?"

Taehyung looked up into Jungkook's worried and caring eyes, shaking his head.

"I-it's gonna be alright." Taehyung smiled painfully, secretly wanting nothing more but to get out of here.

"Okay..." Jungkook whispered, about to withdraw his hand from Taehyung's but the older was quick to stop him.

"Let's just.. stay like this... please."

Blushing madly, Jungkook nodded and intertwined their hands, caressing Taehyung's with his thumb. He noticed the older flinching and clutching his hand each time a scary scene was playing.

"Taehyung, please let's go outside. I can see how scared you are." Jungkook pleaded but Taehyung shook his head stubbornly.

Sighing quietly, the brunette realised that Taehyung wouldn't comply anytime soon and pulled him onto his lap with ease, making Taehyung face him and not the movie. Now Jungkook noticed how bad the older was trembling and pulled him even closer, gently making Taehyung lean his head on his shoulder.

"Don't focus on the movie anymore." Jungkook murmured, stroking Taehyung's hair and shuddered lightly as the older buried his face in his neck.

Soon, Jungkook found out that it wasn't only the movie Taehyung feared, but also the screams from the actors and the sounds in general. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, trying to soothe him.

"J-Jungkook.." Taehyung whispered, the Maknae immediately looking down at him with worried eyes.

"D-distract me from this. P-please."

•••