①①②

"Which one suits me better?" Taehyung asked, holding up two pieces of clothing.

"I dunno, both?"

"That's not how it works, Jiminie." the brunette sighed.

"Just try them on." the older shooed him away and Taehyung rolled his eyes, disappearing into the fitting room.

The day before, Jimin and Taehyung decided they should go shopping together once again, it's been a while since they've done it. So Taehyung picked his best friend up in the early morning and together they were driven to the mall.

Currently it was around 11am and the two had been looking through many stores until the brunette found a Gucci store. Taehyung had immediately dragged Jimin inside and for the past 40 minutes the pink-haired male had to listen to his best friend's ranting about clothes.

"So, what do you think?"

Taehyung came back outside, twirling around so Jimin could see everything.

"Looks nice." the smaller male commented absentmindedly, causing the brunette to cross his arms in annoyance.

Jimin had been deep in thoughts the whole time and it was slowly but surely getting on Taehyung's nerves. What was so important that best friend wasn't paying attention to him at all? The brunette sat down next to Jimin, scanning him up and down.

"What's wrong, Jiminie? You've been acting all weird today..." Taehyung sulked while poking his arm.

"Really? I'm sorry, Tae." Jimin smiled apologetically.

"I was just thinking, it's Jungkookie's birthday next week and I don't know what kind of present I should give him..." he explained slowly, Taehyung nodding understandingly.

"Do you already have a present?"

The brunette quickly looked around if anyone was coming their way before nodding with the brightest boxy smile on his lips, barely able to conceal his excitement.

"What is it, what is it?" Jimin asked curiously, squirming the slightest bit closer.

"I'll only tell you if you promise me to keep your mouth shut!"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"I'm not like you, Tae. Because unlike you, I can keep promises."

"That's not true, I can—"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just shut up and tell me already!" Jimin interrupted him impatiently.

Taehyung nodded, eyes sparkling brighter than a galaxy as he began to talk.

"I once overheard Yoongi talking about Jungkook liking necklaces so I looked through all pictures I saved from Snapchat on which he was shirtless on to check if it was true. And after a few hours of 'research' it turned out that what Yoongi said was correct." he explained briefly while fishing his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it.

"So I decided to go for a necklace, but since I wanted it to be special, I thought about what kind of gem the necklace should be paired with but I didn't really know anything about jewelry so I asked Joonie to help me and voilà!"

Jimin's eyes went wide in amazement as his best friend opened the gallery on his phone, showing him a photo of a marvelous blue-ish jewel.

"Woah, it's beautiful! What kind of gem is that?"

"It's a Benitoite and there are only about 10.000 exemplars in the whole world." Taehyung smiled proudly.

"Only 10.000 exemplars?! You're kidding." Jimin looked at him with a baffled expression.

"Am not."

"Okay, and how much does this one cost?"

"Oh, about 1,2 Billion Won, I guess." he replied nonchalantly.

This sentence caused Jimin's jaw to go slack and he just kept blinking at Taehyung, not able to respond. The brunette didn't really care and kept on ranting about the jewel until Jimin shook his head a few minutes later.

"1,2... Billion Won..." he kept mumbling over and over.

"I know everyone probably is going to say that I'm exaggerating with this gift... but the one thing I have too much of is money, so I want to spend it on presents that hopefully make the people I love happy." Taehyung smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, Tae, Jungkook is definitely going to like your gift. And if he doesn't, give it to me and I'll buy a house for me, Hobi and Yoongi." Jimin chuckled and Taehyung laughed.

The two soon wrapped up their shopping tour and ordered some food after sitting down in a small restaurant.

"I'll be right back." Jimin said at some point, excusing himself to go to the bathroom.

The pink-haired male came back a minute later and plopped down onto his chair, what made his face contort in discomfort. Taehyung noticed this immediately, eyes shimmering with concern.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Mhm, it's just," Jimin blushed a little, "my ass hurts like a bitch, that's all."

"Did someone get fucked last night?" Taehyung grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

The hue on Jimin's face turned darker if possible and he quickly gestured his best friend to stop.

"You bottomed, right? Did you have a threesome wit Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung? Did it—"

The pink-haired male panicked as some people turned around to look at them and hastily slapped his palm over Taehyung's mask covered mouth.

"Yes, I had a threesome with them and I bottomed, now shut the fuck up!" he whispered-yelled, his whole face red.

Taehyung grinned contently behind his mask and Jimin just rolled his eyes while scoffing in embarrassment.

"You always ask so many questions about my sex life, it's unfair! What about you and Jungkookie, huh?" the smaller male questioned, staring at the brunette expectantly.

"O-oh, um..." Taehyung went silent, gaze dropping down to his lap.

"We... w-we didn't have sex yet."

"Huh? Didn't you just tell me that he casually ate your ass the other day?" Jimin gave the younger a puzzled look who just performed a little nod.

"So you're still a virgin?"

"Yeah... and ever since I told him that I'm a virgin, Jungkook refused to touch me in any way. It's feels like he doesn't want to anymore... What if he's disgusted by the fact that I'm still a virgin? Or maybe he thinks I'm too inexperienced? Or—"

"Tae, calm down, I don't think anything you just said is true." Jimin said in a soothing voice.

"I'm sure Jungkook has a good reason why he hasn't touched you lately."

"This bitch left me when I was horny too many times already. He wouldn't even look at me when I tried to seduce him!" Taehyung sulked, crossing his arms.

Jimin's ear perked up at the younger's remark and his eyes held a mysterious shimmer as he grinned at Taehyung in a mischievous manner.

"Tae, I have the perfect idea and I think you'll both like it."

"Really? Tell me."

"Okay, c'mere."

.
.
.

❤︎❤︎❤︎