⑨①

"W-w-what are you d-doing?" he stuttered, hand clasping Jungkook's to stop his actions.

"Nothing special, hmm princess?"

Taehyung couldn't help but shudder at the nickname. He already had an idea where this was going. The blonde froze as the hand on his thigh slid up to his clothed dick and Jungkook wasted no time in beginning to massage him through his pants. Taehyung's body twitched and he bit his lip to keep quiet.

"Not even fighting against me, huh?" the Maknae chuckled to which Taehyung responded with a small whine.

"You know what I'm gonna say, right?"

"K-keep q-quiet?"

"Very good, princess." Jungkook rewarded Taehyung with a quick kiss to his neck.

The blonde felt his heart do backflips after the younger's soft lips pressed a gentle kiss to the juncture of his neck. Faster than usual, Taehyung threw his shame away and leaned his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder, eyes darting up to stare into the younger's bambi eyes, all while spreading his legs wider to give the Maknae more access.

Bewildered, Jungkook stopped palming the other and just stared back into Taehyung's hooded eyes, the latter soon whining at the missing friction before taking matter into his own hands and grinding against the other's palm. What in the world happened to Taehyung to be this confident?

Jungkook had never seen him act like that, not even once. The blonde's head rolled to the side, making his lips touch the younger's neck and he started mouthing at the soft skin impatiently. A chuckle escaped Jungkook's throat and Taehyung felt the faint vibrations on his lips.

"Eager, aren't we?"

Taehyung hummed in agreement, nuzzling his nose into the Maknae's neck before reaching for the other's hand inbetween his legs to increase the friction by pressing it down harder. Little whimpers and gasps left his mouth here and then and Jungkook soon felt his resolve crumble.

He had promised himself to keep the act up but right now Taehyung made it pretty hard for Jungkook to resist him. He had expected the other to push him away as soon as he touched him but this was the second time the blonde gave in, letting him have his way while he himself couldn't stop from touching Taehyung. He sighed and pulled his hand away, the other instantly whining.

"W-why did you s-stop?" Taehyung pouted between breaths.

Jungkook didn't even have time to answer because the older immediately moved closer and swung one of his legs over the brunette's thigh, wrapping his arms around his neck. Then he began to grind down onto the thick thigh, the younger just sitting there and watching Taehyung dry hump his leg.

Just what in the world happened to him?

Occasionally, breathy moans exited the blonde's mouth and soon, Jungkook gave up and pulled the other flush against his body. He began pushing up his thigh against Taehyung in sync with his movements, making the older whimper as he hid his face in the brunette's neck.

As Taehyung continued rubbing himself onto Jungkook's thigh, the younger trailed wet kisses down his neck until he noticed a spot which was covered in makeup. Narrowing his eyes, he wanted to know what the older was hiding, an idea popping into his head.

Slowly, he put a finger in his mouth, swirling his tongue seductively around the tip. Taehyung stopped his action and watched Jungkook suck on his own figner in awe, tongue teasing the tip by circling it, the small slurping sounds turning him on way too fast until he whimpered to gain the younger's attention.

"What's wrong, princess?" Jungkook smirked, biting back a chuckle as Taehyung's eyes followed the spit-covered finger around before his gaze fell down.