②⑥

𝐚/𝐧: @bangtanfamily i love u guys😂❤️🌿🍷🥂

The next morning Jungkook got woken up by his mother, yawning loudly.

"Wait, where did Taehyung go?" he asked confused.

"It's morning, Jungkook. He left hours ago." Ms. Jeon laughed.

"You fell asleep before Taehyung went away." his father chuckled.

Oh god.

'Hopefully I didn't do something weird.' Jungkook thought and blushed, imagining what would have happened if his head had fallen on Taehyung's shoulder.

Shaking his head cutely, he went into his room to pick out something to wear and walked into the bathroom. After changing, brushing his teeth and combing his hair, the brunette went downstairs again for breakfast.

Jungkook then walked up to his room once more to get ready for school and packed his backpack until he noticed a small note on his desk. Confused about the fact that is wasn't his handwriting and who else could have written it, Jungkook took a closer look.

Hey Jungkook,
I apologise for yesterday again. I didn't mean to neither do this nor say these things to you. But looks like using my shoulder as a pillow is your way of forgiving me ;)

Taehyung

Blushing hard, Jungkook's head made contact with his desk. It was worse than he thought. Why does it always go the way he doesn't want to? Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jungkook could only imagine how bad Taehyung must think of him now.

But why did the note sound so... so positive? Jungkook continued packing his things, now with trembling hands. Slipping out of his house a few minutes later, Yoongi was already waiting for him. And to his surprise, the mint-haired boy was not alone.

"Mornin' Kook." Yoongi yawned.

"Good morning.." Jungkook mumbled, immediately looking at the ground.

"Oh my god, can you please not be shy right now." the older complained right away, causing the other two males to chuckle.

"No need to be shy, Jungkook, we don't bite." the short male smiled lovingly at the brunette.

Jimin.

Park Jimin.

And since he was Taehyung's best friend, he was also one of the most popular boys of the whole school. Jungkook practically never saw Taehyung and Jimin being apart from each other in school, so you could say they were just as close as him and Yoongi. That thought made him feel uneasy, because what would happen if he did something stupid and Jimin would tell Taehyung?

"O-okay."

"Come on, look at us!" another cheerful voice tried to calm Jungkook down.

Slowly, the Maknae lifted his head, his eyes meeting the dark ones of the orange-haired boy. Jung Hoseok. Best friend of Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon and just like Taehyung's brothers, he was a year older than then all of them, so why was he here with Yoongi and Jimin?

Nevertheless, Jungkook knew he was screwed—

"I swear to god if you're gonna be like that the entire time, I'm leaving you here." Yoongi stated in annoyance and Jungkook's eyes widened as his bestie started to walk away.

"No!"

Jimin and Hoseok never saw one grabbing another person's hand this fast. With force Jungkook easily pulled Yoongi back what made the older hiss.

"We know you got abs, no need to show it." he snarled, catching Jungkook off-guard. Why was he so pissed off?

"Hold up real quick. You got abs? Like a real six-pack?" Jimin asked, surprise written all over his and Hoseok's face.

"I-I, u-uh... do.. k-kinda..?" Jungkook stuttered.

"That's awesome! Wanna join some of our work-out sessions someday?" Hoseok suggested brightly.

"I'd love to!" Jungkook immediately returned the smile just as big, showing off his bunny teeth.

"Oh. My. God. That was the cutest smile I've ever seen!" Jimin squealed and pinched Jungkook's squishy cheeks, making him blush beet red.

"Yeah, what fucking ever." Yoongi grumbled.

"Yoongz, what's wrong? Why do you behave like that?" Jungkook asked in a small voice.

"Don't worry, he just hasn't got any sleep the whole night. You know, we wanted to finish the project, so we all slept at Yoongi's. Hoseok did something like a similar project last year, so he offered to help us. Yoongi still stayed up all night to check if everything was good enough, which resulted in him getting no sleep at all. And now the only thing that he does is dissing and nagging at people." Jimin explained and Jungkook understood.

"Well, now that I know I can say that I've experienced worse phases." the brunette shrugged, what had Jimin and Hoseok laughing loudly.

"I didn't sign up for this shit." Yoongi sighed and began walking to school.

•••

༄𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤༄