①①⑦

"Kookie, you won't believe this!" Taehyung called out eagerly, sparkling eyes fixated on the display of his phone

"Kookie?" he shouted again, his eyes not leaving the screen, reading the message over and over again as if to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

"Baby!"

Not receiving an answer, Taehyung jumped up and bolted through the house, excitedly searching for his missing boyfriend who he eventually found slumped over the couch with a sour expression directed at him.

"You won't believe what just happened!!" Taehyung beamed, bouncing like a small kid.

"Ugh, what do you want from me, babe? You're too loud, I was tryna sleep here." the younger grumbled, pulling a blanket over his head.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pulled the duvet off with ease, earning himself an annoyed growl before settling himself into Jungkook's lap. The brunette sighed and dropped his head back onto the pillow, wanting nothing more than to sleep.

"Heeeeey, listen to me!" Taehyung pouted, shaking his lover's shoulder.

"Taehyung, please! I literally just came home from an exhausting night shift and you're getting on my nerves right now, so shut it!"

"Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Doctor, then you shouldn't have chosen to work at a fucking hospital!" Taehyung snapped and Jungkook's eyes narrowed.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean now, huh?!"

"You know exactly what I meant with that, you idiot!"

The couple continued bickering, something that has become quite common between the two since lots of changes happened during the past nine years. One year after their graduation from highschool, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to move in together.

They did stay in Seoul, but they built their own house which had turned out to be a pretty difficult topic because Jungkook only wanted a small, cozy house, just like the one he grew up in but Taehyung's parents strictly refused that their son would live in such a small home.

After millions of arguments later, Jungkook gave up and now he was living with his boyfriend in a giant mansion which was almost as big as Taehyung's childhood home. The older continued his job as a model and his wealth and popularity increased lots, but Jungkook quickly caught up to his boyfriend.

Once he finished highschool, the brunette began to study medicine and seven years later, Jungkook was offered a place at Seoul's most successful and famous hospital where he's been working for about two solid years already.