①⓪③

Next morning the boys left the Jeon's house early and went home. Since there was nothing they had to do during the afternoon because the stage would be set up by the technicans, everyone prepared themselves individually.

Everyone except Taehyung. Ever since the boy came home he had been laying on his bed, emotionlessly staring at the ceiling. This is how a rejection feels like, huh, constantly ghosted through Taehyung's mind.

He always thought there'd be a lot more crying involved but instead the pain was wrecking him to the core until there wasn't a single emotion left. He felt numb, his body only being a mere shell without any feelings except pain but once he started crying, the sorrow he was feeling only increased and he couldn't stop his tears anymore.

That was until Namjoon and Seokjin barged into his room happily.

"Taetae! We have good news! Guess who— Tae..?"

The olders halted and as soon as they caught sight of him, they knew something was off. Their little brother was a huge scaredy cat which means he would've sneered at them for scaring him by at least now but he hadn't even budged when they entered his room. Seokjin and Namjoon threw worried glances at each other before sitting down next to the motionless boy.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Seokjin asked softly while Namjoon grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly.

When Taehyung didn't answer, his brothers realised that something big was going on and they were beginning to get scared. They had never seen him be this emotionless.

"Hey, Tae, talk to us." Seokjin pleaded, shaking his shoulders.

They sighed in relief as the blonde looked at them before sitting up slowly.

"Tae, you won't believe who's gonna watch us tonight."

"It's mom and dad! They came home only for us!" Seokjin smiled.

Taehyung's next reaction shocked them both. He wasn't doing anything. Usually the blonde would've been the happiest out of them because he was the one who missed their parents the most. Up until now, no matter how sad he had been Taehyung had always been extremely happy whenever their parents came home. But now he hadn't even smiled when hearing that his parents were coming come.

"Tae, what's wrong, you're scaring us." Seokjin mumbled, eyes filled with concern.

"I'm... okay." came the quiet response.

"Taehyung..." Namjoon muttered, reaching up to stroke his cheek briefly, "If there's anything botherimg you, please tell us."

"I'm fine, really." the blonde uttered and averted his eyes until his brothers gasped simultaneously.

"You're not."

"I am!"

"What are you crying for then?"

When the clock struck 5 pm, the three brothers got into their limousine, ready to drive to school after their stuff such as microphones and their outfits were secured in the trunk of the car. Ten minutes later they arrived at their destinations, the two butlers who accompanied them already bringing the boxes inside while they got out of the car.

As usual people surrounded them as soon as they stepped through the school gates. Taehyung rolled his eyes even though he knew those people were here for his brothers, but they were still annoying. He walked faster, dragging Seokjin and Namjoon through the mass.

Thankfully the siege stopped as it became more crowded so the brothers were able to admire the stalls and decorations on their way to the sportshall. Soon they found their assigned room and walked inside, seeing Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin already sitting on some chairs in the corner.