④⓪

𝐚/𝐧: Short chapter! The next one will be longer again🧡

"Holy mother, that was so awesome Jungkook!" Jimin praised the younger for the umpteenth time, patting his head as they exited the changing rooms as last ones.

Jungkook blushed and smiled shyly, causing Jimin to burst out into uwu's.

"We get it, Jimin."

"Are you jealous, grumpy grandpa~?" the pink-haired boy teased Yoongi, who only rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Let's get going then? We're already the last ones." Jungkook stated.

"No, we gotta wait for Tae."

"O-oh, s-sure." the youngest murmured, gulping slightly.

"Ah, there he is. Finally."

"HURRY THE FUCK UP YA SLUG!" he screamed and Taehyung ran over to them, immediately hitting his bestie on the shoulder.

"Jiminie! Can you just not do that anymore!" he sighed while Jimin grinned brightly.

"Now that we're all here, we can start walking, right?" Yoongi interfered quickly and the four boys began to trot back.

"H-how long did y-you guys take for the 175 meters?" Jungkook asked quietly, looking at his hyungs.

"Way too long." Jimin laughed and Yoongi and Taehyung said it was the same with them.

"But you were swimming like a pro! Do you swim profesionally?" Jimin questioned but Jungkook shook his head.

"So you're just this fast because of your muscles?" the smaller male gaped at the Maknae who only shrugged.

"Fascinating..." the pink-haired male mumbled, suddenly getting an idea.

"Guys, come closer for a second!"

Confused, the three moved closer to Jimin, forming a circle. Jungkook was a bit scared of what would be coming now, whilst Taehyung and Yoongi were excited.

"Okay, so this Yoongi already might have done this often, but me and Tae haven't. So, uh, Jungkook, can we see it one more time~?"

Jungkook's brain needed a few seconds to process what Jimin just had requested. When the brunette finally understood, his face flushed and he stumbled a few steps backwards.

"W-w-what?" Jungkook questioned in shock, cheeks burning like fire.

•••