②①

"Damn, at this rate I'll never get finished!"

Jungkook ruffled his hair in annoyance, trying not to scream in frustration. He has been trying to clean his room for the last hour but there was always something he wasn't happy with. Giving up, Jungkook let himself fall onto his bed and checked the time on his phone.

"20 minutes left until Taehyung comes..." he mumbled.

'I'll just take a quick nap...' Jungkook thought and closed his eyes.

Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang and Minjoon immediately jumped up from the sofa where the nine-year-old had watched a movie with his parents up until now.

"I'll go!"

Excited to see his big brother's crush, Minjoon dashed to the front door and opened it.

"Hello, is Jeon Jungkook living here?"

Minjoon stared at Taehyung with big doe eyes, totally understanding now why Jungkook had a crush on him.

"Woah, you're so pretty!" he blurted out right away and Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"Thanks, I guess you're his little brother?"

Minjoon nodded eagerly and grinned widely.

"Mini, come on, let him in!"

Ms. Jeon pulled her son back and smiled at the blonde apologetically and waved him inside. Jungkook's dad also joined them and they did introductions.

"But you can call us mom and dad!" Jungkook's mother smiled.

"O-okay." Taehyung was slightly taken aback.

'Do they think I'm that guy's boyfriend or what?'

"Now now, don't exaggerate, dear." Mr. Jeon warned his wife.

"Ignore them, they're a bit hyped for some reason." he chuckled and Taehyung nodded awkwardly.

"Jungkook should be upstairs, we'll call you when dinner is ready."

"Thank you." the blonde bowed slightly and went upstairs.

Soon, he found Jungkook's room.

"I'm coming in!" Taehyung announced and went inside.

He curiously looked around the room, letting his eyes roam. The walls were painted in a dark grey, only a few pictures adorning them. There was a desk and a sofa on the other side of his room and right next to it a door that led to the balcony. Taehyung then noticed the TV and the PS4 before flickering his eyes over to the bed where he found the younger sleeping quietly.

 Taehyung then noticed the TV and the PS4 before flickering his eyes over to the bed where he found the younger sleeping quietly