①①⑧

"Oh my god, she's so cute!" Taehyung squealed, watching the little puppy run around the house.

"Of course she is. Who's my good girl, hm?"

Everyone laughed as Yoongi scooped the puppy called Holly into his arms, smiling widely as she barked happily. Jimin and Hoseok fondly watched their boyfriend play with their pup, knowing this was the best decision the three of them had ever made. Jungkook smiled at his husband who seemed to love the puppy just as much as Yoongi.

"Baby? Can we get a dog, too?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with big pleading eyes.

"I don't think this is gonna work, love," the brunette sighed, "I mean, we hardly ever come home these days, so who's gonna look after the pup when we're at work?"

Taehyung pouted but he knew Jungkook was right and performed an understanding nod before turning back to scratch Holly's tummy, his eyes sparkling as her tongue lolled out and tiny paws happily moving around, encouraging him to keep going. Jungkook felt a tug at his heart at how happy Taehyung looked and he sighed again.

"Given up already?" Namjoon chuckled from behind and Jungkook nodded.

"Taehyung has always been a hard one to resist to." Jimin laughed softly, resting his elbow on Jungkook's shoulder.

"So, which one are you gonna get?"

"I want the Golden Retriever! Oh my god, it's so cute! Or a Husky? Or maybe that German Shepherd? Or rather a Inu Shiba? Or a smaller dog like a Yorkshire Terrier?" Taehyung kept on rambling as he paced up and down the cages of the dog shelter while Jungkook tried to calm the workers down after the blonde had burst into the store without any warning.

"I apologise for my husband, he can't tame his extreme enthusiasm for dogs." Jungkook smiled apologetically.

The workers' eyes widened and they glanced down at the brunette's hand to see a wedding ring. Jungkook noticed their shocked stares and he chuckled, tracing his finger over the diamond. It was more than natural for the workers to react that way, simply because no one knew they married since they didn't want it to be all over the media.

"Yup, it's three months next week." he winked before walking over, backhugging Taehyung.

"Calm down, babe." he smiled and kissed his temple.

"How can I calm down when I don't know what dog I should choose? They're all so cute~" Taehyung whined.

"Hello, sir, can I help you?"

The males turned around to see a teenage girl, maybe sixteen or seventeen years old, stand infront of them, smiling politely.

"Yes, please. That would very kind of you." Jungkook returned the smile, squeezing Taehyung's ass to get him to pay attention without anyone noticing.

"Of course, is there a specific dog breed you're looking for?"

"Not really, we haven't thought about that yet." Taehyung replied sheepishly.

"That's not a problem, I can show you around if that's alright with you." she offered and they nodded, following the girl around the store until Taehyung's eyes began sparkling as he spotted a certain puppy.