⑧②

The following days were very stressful for Taehyung since it didn't take the media long to find the videos of his confession. Although he got bombared with questions and comments, his community somehow seemed to accept his sexuality what Taehyung was very thankful for.

Nevertheless the model had received hate but the amount of people was so small that he didn't really care. In the end, the whole Kim family agreed to take part in a press conference to answer the most important questions from Taehyung's fans.

Jungkook was laying on his bed while watching the livestream of the press conference on his phone, waiting for the Kims to show up. Even he himself took part in the survey from which certain questions got selected that the Kims were going to answer today. Suddenly, the moderator announced their arrival and politely asked them on stage. As soon as they came in sight, they were met with the glares of the cameras.

 As soon as they came in sight, they were met with the glares of the cameras

Jungkook gulped the moment he saw Taehyung

Jungkook gulped the moment he saw Taehyung. Damn, he was really killin' it. Followed by their parents, the three brothers took a seat after bowing into each direction.

Little by little, the blending lights of the cameras stopped and the reporters got ready to ask their questions. After all of them were answered, the moderator introduced the survey to the Kims and they responded to a few more.

"And now the last question of the day. I must say I was pretty surprised that this person, who is a famous celebrity aswell, has taken part in our survey."

Taehyung suddenly got curious, just like everyone in this room. Who was the moderator talking about?

"But without further do, let's present the last question, asked by none other than kookie97!"

Surprised whispers filled the room, Taehyung's eyes widening slightly while Jungkook smirked to himself. Then, the picture with his question appeared on the big screen on the wall.

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung sat there, completely frozen, but the reporters were no different

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung sat there, completely frozen, but the reporters were no different. Only seconds later, the blending lights of the cameras returned and the brunette burst into laughter as the reporters neglected the Kim family for solid 10 seconds to take pictures of his question.

"Honey, what are you laughing at?" his mom entered the room, Jungkook still cackling.

"I-it's just," he wheezed, "the reporters paid more attention to kookie97's question than to the Kims."

"Oh, you're watching the press conference, right?"

Jungkook nodded and Ms. Jeon sat down next to him, eyes scanning the screen.

"Why did they hold this conference again?"

"Taehyung came out as gay in our schoolyard, like infront of a hundred people."

"That's great, isn't it, sweetie? Now you can try to win his heart." she smiled, carressing her son's cheek lovingly.

"Will do." he returned the smile and together they watched Taehyung answer the last question.

"I don't really remember the exact point in time when it happened, but my brother Seokjin always tells me that I once ran up to him when I was around 6 or 7 and told him that I'm in love with a boy from my class from back then. Ever since my parents expected me to become homosexual sooner or later. I myself realised it at the age of 12 and told my parents since it was all new for me. When I started modeling, they decided it would be the best for me if I hide it but it looks like those times are over now. Also, thank you a lot participating in this poll, kookie97 and I'm happy to be part of your community now."

Taehyung ended his answering, aka. little speech with a smile and in response everyone clapped. The Kims soon exited the conference room and the stream was ended.

"You know, you should be a little more like kookie97. I don't know much about him, but from what I've seen is that he's really confident about his sexuality. Who actually knows except us and Yoongi that you're gay, hm?" she stroked his hair and Jungkook held back the urge to roll his eyes.

"Just you guys, I guess..." and practically the whole world.

"I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to, just be a  bit more confident, alright?"

"I will, thanks mom!" Jungkook grinned and hugged her.

"By the way, did you notice..?"

"Mini's behavior? Yes," she sighed, "I kind of expected this. There was no way that he wouldn't at least become bisexual."

Jungkook laughed and got up, pulling his mother up aswell.

"Well, Mini finally realised what gender is more interesting." the brunette snickered and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I guess he did." his mother laughed, "Now let's go downstairs, dinner is ready."

•••