④③

"Kookie, can you help me with this one?" Minjoon whined and Jungkook squatted down next to him.

"You forgot to add this, see? If you add this, it'll be correct."

"Thanks!" the younger boy smiled, scribbling down the answer.

Jungkook plopped down on his brother's bed, while Minjoon finished doing his math homework. The older scrolled through his phone until a notification popped up. He opened WhatsApp and saw that he's been added to a group.

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟
Hey Jungkook!

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟
Hiiiiii☺️

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟
Yooooooo🥴

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟
👋🏼👋🏼

Who are you?

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤😹💤
yo Kook

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤😹💤
the first one was namjoon
then jimin then seokjin and
at last hoseok

Hi guys🙃

𝕠𝕓𝕚☀️
JK~~ Wanna join me and
Jiminie for a workout later
on?

𝕠𝕓𝕚☀️
We'd start around 4pm

Yeah!🤩

I'd love to☺️

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Great🥰

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Meet us at park we've been
at last time!

Will do!

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Goodness, you and your
workouts again🙄

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Can't we like all meet up
again???

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
I feel like it's been ages since
we all did so

𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘🙋🏻
Now that you're saying it...
It's really been a while since
we did something together

𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘🙋🏻
How about we go to the
cinema?

That's a great idea👏🏼

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
I think so too!☺️

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
I'd be down for that😌

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤😹💤
same here🙌🏼

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
I'm gonna pick the movie!!

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤😹💤
istg don't you dare choose
some gay movie

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Awww🥺

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Nah, jk😂

𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘🙋🏻
Taehyung, you in?

𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Sure

𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Jiminie, I will kill you if
you pick a bad movie😠

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Chill! I'll pick a good one, okay!?

𝕠𝕓𝕚☀️
😂

𝕠𝕓𝕚☀️
@𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑 @𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜
See you soon!

Bye bye!

𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕖👑
Byeee🥰

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Namjoon and I gotta go aswell

𝔼𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒-𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
Later bitches~

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤😹💤
later hoes

Chuckling quietly, Jungkook got up and went inside his room, changing into more comfortable clothes. He then left earlier as the three had originally planned and jogged over to the park to stretch and run a few laps in advance. Soon, Jimin and Hoseok joined aswell and they started doing various exercises.

After running some more laps together they went to the fitness studio and Jungkook showed them how strong he really was, what had Hoseok and Jimin shook. After two hours of intense workout, they decided to call it a day and changed into their spare clothes before going to a small café.

"That was so intense, I'm still sweating." Hoseok laughed, wiping his forehead.

"I'm the same." Jimin grinned.

"But it looks like Jungkook isn't exhausted at all."

Giggling shyly, Jungkook scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, you see, I usually spend 6 to 7 hours at the gym.."

"6 or 7 hours!?" both elders gasped at the same time and Jungkook nodded in confirmation.

"Ugh, you're crazy." Hoseok shook his head while Jimin stared at his coffee cup in defeat.

"Now I get why you got muscles like that." the pink-haired male sighed and the Maknae smiled proudly.

"Dang it, we're gonna be late for the movie!"

Immediately, the three got up and paid for their drinks before running towards the cinema.

"God no, I don't wanna run anymore! My feet hurt so bad~" Jimin whined and Hoseok imitated him.

The youngest just laughed and his hyungs glared at him.

"You're making it seem like you're not affected by that at all, but let's see how you react at the movies!" Jimin grinned evilly while Jungkook and Hoseok threw confused glances at him.

•••