①④

"Yoongz, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die—"

"Fucking calm down!!"

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die— Ow!!"

Jungkook held his stinging cheek, looking at Yoongi with big puppy eyes.

"It was your fault for not listening to me in the first place!" the smaller male growled and Jungkook pouted.

Yoongi snatched Jungkook's phone away and pushed him on his bed as the younger tried to get it. He once read the messages sent to Jungkook.

"Don't be such a pussy and answer him already!"

The mint-haired boy threw Jungkook's phone back at him and settled down next to him.

"But... I don't know how! What if I reply with something weird making him think of me as a freak?"

"Ugh, you're worse than any girl on this planet."

Yoongi sighed as Jungkook whined and shook his shoulder.

"Help me, hyung~ Pleaseee~" the younger pleaded and eventually Yoongi gave in.

"Fuck. Fine, whatever."

"You're the best, thanks!"

"I know, I know. So, when are you free this week?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi confused.

"Tomorrow night, I guess? But why would you ask that? Now's not the time to think about when we should meet up Yoongz!" Jungkook whined.

"Clueless bitch." Yoongi retorted and snatched the Maknae's phone away.

"W-wha— NO WAIT!!"

Hectically, Jungkook jumped up and raced after Yoongi. It ended up with Yoongi locking himself in the bathroom with Jungkook's unlocked phone and he himself banging on the door.

"Min fucking Yoongi! Open the door and give me back my phone!!!"

But Yoongi did neither respond nor open up.

"Kookie? What is going on here?"

"O-oh, nothing mom. Yoongz just stole my phone." Jungkook smiled apologetically.

"Jeez, you two are like little kids. Finish this in a more quiet way please."

"Sorry, mom..." Jungkook mumbled and turned to the door.

"Get out now!" the younger whisper-yelled.

Seconds later, the door was unlocked again and Yoongi appeared in the doorway.

"W-what did you do?"

He eyed Yoongi nervously who was waving Jungkook's phone infront of his face with a mischievous grin.

"Your date's all set up."

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"Holy fuck, calm down, I only texted him that you'll be coming over tomorrow night."

"W-w-wha—"

"And guess what, he agreed!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook!?"

Luckily, Yoongi got a hold of Jungkook or else he would've fallen face first to the ground. The smaller male frantically grabbed the youngers shoulders and shook him. But it was useless. Jungkook had already fainted.

"Not again, Kook. This is already the third time this month!" Yoongi groaned, knowing Jungkook wouldn't wake up in a while.

Pissed, the smaller male somehow managed to carry him to his room and placed him down on his bed. He took off Jungkook's shirt and tucked him in his blanket.

"Sleep tight, asshole. And if you don't dream about Taehyung, I'll fucking stab your parents."       

•••

𝐚/𝐧: please tell me someone understand what i meant with 'i'll fucking stab your parents'😂